Lt. Commander
# 11
02-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
Say, Capt Marie, you need a tribble there in that advertising spot. Just ask Cappy, she has one that resides on her cleavage, too.
I am allergic to tribbles. They give me a horrific rash.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Marie
I am allergic to tribbles. They give me a horrific rash.
No problem!
-shaves tribble-
Here you go
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Quote:
So long as it doesn't conflict with Church I will join in. Church for me is from 9 to 1PM.

Say what you will this is part of who I am and I don't skip out on it... even to BBQ ignorant nOObs who deserve to die because they named their ship USS ***-MUNCHER. Grrrr.

Ahem. Yes. Anyway. Maybe in the afternoon/evening.
Isn't the USS ***-MUNCHER piloted by captain Dirk Diggler?
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-13-2011, 12:19 AM
Quote:
One of the best things about STO is also the worst things about STO: PVP.

The mentality many of it's players have twords PVP ruin the matches though.

This afternoon I get challenged by a fellow... We set up the match and begin. Find each other trade a few blasts then he spends the next 45 min hiding and running away. I got tired of a zero to zero score and logged out.

I get challenged by a different person. Spent an entire hour looking for this person over every square inch of the map. I finally gave up and quit... got an angry message moments later "where did you go?" I told him my complaint and he said "lol I'm a sniper I was waiting 4 you to show yourself"

Two other attempted matches went the same way.

Folks... solo vs solo PVP doesn't work if you're going to camp out turn invisible and wait for the other player to run by. It only works if you get up and go looking for trouble.

Setting up ambushes and sniper nests is great for multi-player team events is JUST DOES NOT WORK for one on one.

Thus ends my rant.
I don't do "challenges" unless I know the people. Random ones seem to come from Admirals against my lt comms or lieutenants, which is dumb. I can only assume such people are either not paying attention to the rank of the person they challenge, or they are and are hoping for easy kills because they suck at PvP.

BTW - your avatar reminds me of my exGF when I wasn't looking into her eyes.