Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 The vault
02-12-2011, 06:48 PM
I am trying to play the vault. I got in to the Haakona system briefly on 2-5. I have been out of town for a week. I got in tonight and got a message that my mission had "expired" and I would have to start over. Ok no problem...I thought. I cannot get into the system to restart the mission. I dropped it...I added it...I went back and forth to starbase 39 a dozen times...I am getting fed up with STO for the first time......It is saying that I need to req a shuttle craft and I have purchased the delta and am in it now....I am definately getting fed up.

gstone
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Go back to SB 39 and make sure you talk to both the Admiral and Lt Cmdr DeSoto who is standing near her desk by the door. You must talk to both to advance the mission to the part were it tells you to go to the Hakoona system, which you can then enter if you're in the Shuttle, Runabout, or Delta Flyer.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2011, 07:58 AM
Ugh, I'm having the exact same problem, and nothing I do resolves the 'Shuttle Req.' part of the mission. I think my problem started with the new patch (of February 10)...I acquired the mission on February 9, got the free shuttle token & ship slot from De Soto, then requisitioned my new Type-8, after which I decided to log off & finish the next day. When I logged in, the patch was applied, & I got a message saying that 'The Vault' had been dropped & restarted, etc., but my mission progress had changed from 'Go to Haakona Sysytem' to 'Speak with Shuttle Requisitions Officer.' Now nothing I do will resolve the shuttle req. part of the mission.

I tried talking to De Soto again, but he had no prompt. I then dropped the mission & re-acquired it from T'nae, but had the same problem. I then dropped the mission, discharged the new Type-8, re-acquired the mission, and purchased a new Type-8 (for 20,550 energy credits), but even that did not resolve 'Speak to Shuttle Req. Officer.' I did all of this with my runabout equipped, by the way, which the mission did not acknowledge either.

Finally, last night I teamed up with a fellow player who was running 'The Vault' for the first time, thinking I could 'piggyback' his progress, but alas, to no avail. We ran the entire scenario & finished together, but my mission progress STILL remains stuck @ 'Speak to Shuttle Req. Officer' (my teammate was able to resolve with T'nae & he received his reward with no apparent problems).

I've submitted a Bug Report (ticket # 1,053,877), which has been seen, and I received a response to my Request GM Help (ticket # 1,053,890), but nothing has helped, so far.

I hate to see someone having this same issue, but maybe the fact that there's more than one of us means that Cryptic will bea able to provide a fix for this VERY annoying problem. I might have reconsidered my Lifetime upgrade if I'd known one of my characters would be stuck like this. As it stands, he won't be able to run this new series at all.

That's another thing, I've run 'The Vault' successfully with four alternate toons, so I don't think it's me.

Please help us, Cryptic!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2011, 10:50 AM
Make sure you submit a bug ingame and post the ID in here and meke a post up in the showstoppers post thats sticky'd at the top of this forum.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-13-2011, 10:50 AM
i got a klingon side cap. who cant even get The Vault. and before you say then you have not finshed the last group. i did its how i got to commander on that cap.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2011, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Orici
i got a klingon side cap. who cant even get The Vault. and before you say then you have not finshed the last group. i did its how i got to commander on that cap.
You talked to Kemek up in the room off to the side of the throne room in Qo'nos?
Lt. Commander
# 7 Got It
02-13-2011, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberion1701
Go back to SB 39 and make sure you talk to both the Admiral and Lt Cmdr DeSoto who is standing near her desk by the door. You must talk to both to advance the mission to the part were it tells you to go to the Hakoona system, which you can then enter if you're in the Shuttle, Runabout, or Delta Flyer.
Ok..youwere right....I had talked to everybody EXCEPT the shuttle person. I set my main starship back to current and went to visit the blue lady with green eyes on SB 39. Once I had talked to get and accepted a basic shuttle the "resolved music" played and my need to talk to her dropped off my right dialog box. All was go from there.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-13-2011, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstone42 View Post
Ok..youwere right....I had talked to everybody EXCEPT the shuttle person. I set my main starship back to current and went to visit the blue lady with green eyes on SB 39. Once I had talked to get and accepted a basic shuttle the "resolved music" played and my need to talk to her dropped off my right dialog box. All was go from there.
AH weird that you had to set your ship back to a starship, seems to be a bug there. I'm sure they'll be around tomorrow to gather data
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-13-2011, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstone42 View Post
OMG....I, too, had talked to everyone except the Andorian shuttle req. officer @ Starbase 39...The shuttle officer @ Earth Spacedock is who I'd been trying to resolve with (that's what I did with my alt toons), but for some reason, this time around was place-specific (that is, SB-39)....Now I feel like a wad for all of my posts & bug reports....
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-13-2011, 11:12 PM
Then again, maybe it's because I'd given up & was back in my main ship instead of my runabout....