Lt. Commander
# 1 Team Accolades bugged?
02-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Just went did a joint mission with a Captiain 3 and a couple of fellow Vice Admirals, and seems team accolades are bugged.

Enemy Mine was a bit tricky, not everyone on the team got an accolade. We decided to do the Stranded in Space Mission (SS Azura Mission) and the Tactical Captains were unable to click on the console to activate to Plasma vents to kill the Orions. We did the mission a couple more times with the same results.

So I think there might be a serious bug with the Team Accolades and hope the programmers can go over this with a fine toothed comb.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2011, 08:43 PM
my fleet and i did the mission SS Azura with no issues. we all got the accolades for each as well as "plays well with others" accolade.

so it could be bugged for certain people alone, or they may have missed a step....share mission? did they reload for mission replay? where they trying to complete out of turn? just a few thoughts....

hope it gets looked into though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2011, 09:02 PM
The Tactical clicky will only be availible if the Orions have not moved. They have to be in the exact same place as where they spawn for the clicky to be active. If you aggro them you have to kill them normally, as it would not make sense to play the plasma cut scene if they are not standing there when you do it. So you cant get to close and they cant be aware of you... (dont get very far out of the warp core room door, or you won't be able to kill them with plasma).
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2011, 10:37 PM
That's the thing, Gozer. The Orions were in their spots.

The two Tacticals on our team wasn't able to click on the console and activate the plasma stream, but the Engineer and the Science officer (myself) were able to.

And since we did it twice (the second being more careful than the first), had the same results. So it has to have gotten bugged recently.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2011, 11:03 PM
The tac accolade in Stranded in Space has issues with multiple tacs in the team. It works perfectly fine when you only have one tac captain in the team though.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2011, 11:03 PM
I'll take a look, if you get a chance to try it again, try it with just one Tactical Captain doing all the clickies for the tactical console. If you have two tact capts, both will get credit for it if only one completes it. I'm just wondering if the logic might be breaking if two tactical capts are trying to use the the clickies at the same time.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2011, 11:09 PM
well hello gozer. it is like I said above. with multiple tacs in the team the accolade goes to the fritz. the tac captain who gets to the plasma control console first gets the first interaction, but the second interaction where you actually fry the orions never becomes available.

we discovered that on tribble maybe two days before the remastered episode went to holodeck, had some PMs with Zeronius after that explaining exactly what happens so I think QA should be aware of that particular issue. I guess nobody told you
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-13-2011, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
I'll take a look, if you get a chance to try it again, try it with just one Tactical Captain doing all the clickies for the tactical console. If you have two tact capts, both will get credit for it if only one completes it. I'm just wondering if the logic might be breaking if two tactical capts are trying to use the the clickies at the same time.
Just attempted it with another group and on my Tactical Captain. I was able to use the Tactical Console and vaporized the Orions. However, the Science Captain in our group was unable to save the crew. (Was just a 3 person group)

BTW, both Tacticals in the previous group wasn't using the console at the same time.

Second time was 100% sucessful, and I'm told that there is a bug with the first body if someone non-sci scans it, it bugs the entire mission. So might want to look into that.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-13-2011, 06:23 AM
I have run into issues like this if there is more than one character of any class on the team. My first attempt to obtain the team accolade with fleetmates ended up being with 3 Engineers, 1 Tactical & 1 Science (Myself at the time). I had no problems helping out the victims, but for some reason the Engineers could NOT get the 2nd console to show up for them upon reaching engineering. We all saw the first one, but nothing else would happen. Even though I was certain of the 2nd console location from a previous playthrough on my Engineer, they ended up searching the whole area with no luck. We ended up trying again with the same results.

However, every time I have run the mission with ONE of each player class in the team, we have had zero problems getting them all. Hope that helps track down the problem.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-13-2011, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
Thanks for checking into this, Gozer. Last time I ran into this issue, we did have two tactical captains on the team, but I believe only one of them attempted the accolade. We did not aggro the Orions - in fact, I believe the designated button-pusher was the only one who entered the hall. He was able to click through the first screen, but the console went dead when it should have given him the option to actually activate the plasma.