Lt. Commander
# 91
02-14-2011, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakkar View Post
Who was Temek? Did I miss something?
As I understand it, Temek is the KDF T'nae.
Lt. Commander
# 92
02-14-2011, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Stipe
4) The diplomacy solution. The guard that could be won over with enough diplomacy points... just cool. Sadly I didn't have enough so he died... still I like that diplo rank actually had a use. More of this please
Oh, so that's why my Vulcan captain couldn't talk her way past the guard. I thought it was a Vulcan-Romulan rivalry thing.
Lt. Commander
# 93
02-14-2011, 06:16 AM
I'm so jealous of you all. :p
Lt. Commander
# 94 Ah
02-14-2011, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik
I have 6 kdf characters, but haven't done this series with them yet because I'm waiting for their version of the captain's yacht to come out before doing the Vault. Should be less than a week to go. I was sad that there is no version of the runabout or delta flyer for the KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 95
02-14-2011, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Knowing how few building blocks the environment artists have to work with, they blow my mind with how they are able to put those blocks together into something amazing.

Moving mining cart? How did they do that? I'm still trying to figure it out. You have to do some serious hackery to get that stuff to look good in our editor.

Bravo to Kurt on this one (environment artist). He deserves it.
Yeah I stopped when I was running it with some friends, and just watch it pass by and move. they were like hey anything wrong. I said nope, I am just standing here being amazed watching the cart move. THey didnt grasp the complexity of just how hard that is do to in some enviroments.

then i hit the cut scenes.... yep... Kid in candy store time, fogging up the glass...
Lt. Commander
# 96
02-14-2011, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik
yeah he is upstairs to the left of the council chambers
Lt. Commander
# 97
02-14-2011, 07:41 AM
Quote:
I have 6 kdf characters, but haven't done this series with them yet because I'm waiting for their version of the captain's yacht to come out before doing the Vault. Should be less than a week to go. I was sad that there is no version of the runabout or delta flyer for the KDF.
The KDF Toron is much closer to a Danube than a Type-8.

Gym "And it's free." Quirk
Lt. Commander
# 98
02-14-2011, 07:43 AM
Quote:
the toron is fine. its better than the shuttle.
Lt. Commander
# 99
02-14-2011, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
The designers will be very happy to read your comments. Despite the server issues, the developers spent a lot of time and effort into putting the details into this mission. This is the kind of missions I want to be playing in STO and I look forward to the day when all the missions in the game are this quality and better.
If this is the case ... You sir are on the right dead on target ! Please by all means .. keep up the good work!
Lt. Commander
# 100
02-14-2011, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
basically yes you did, which i think need improvements.

what if levels one and two got you into a fight, level 3 spares their lives, level 4 spares their lives and gets you some extra info as well. as it seems a touch harsh if only max level ambassadors get to avoid killing them. (at least im pretty sure that what happens. if anyone less the max rank has managed to spare their lives too then fair enough.

Well, I am 100 points shy of top rank. I had to kill the front guard but got to spare Janek. So there is a bit of difference if the top level can spare the front guard as well.