Lt. Commander
could cryptic please fix the server stability bug before we a lot of players cant optain the series special reward because the server crashes during the short window that the gane is stable enough to compleet a new mission.

i am realy scared that only those that log on during the very first hours before a ėmergency maintenance "server down time wil be able to obtain the bonus reward instead of all the folks that play the game during normal game time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2011, 04:24 AM
you know the special reward at the end of the series will be available for 2, maybe 3 weeks to claim. even if the server goes down on each episode thats only going to lose us several hours of gameplay. you'll still have somewhere between 14-21 days to claim it in.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2011, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
you know the special reward at the end of the series will be available for 2, maybe 3 weeks to claim. even if the server goes down on each episode thats only going to lose us several hours of gameplay. you'll still have somewhere between 14-21 days to claim it in.
did not kow that i posted this message with the relative short aniversary time in mind.

would have loved to have a chance there of collecting my special fountain bo but it never dropped for me during those days
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2011, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer99999
did not kow that i posted this message with the relative short aniversary time in mind.

would have loved to have a chance there of collecting my special fountain bo but it never dropped for me during those days
The Fountain BO is a myth.