Lt. Commander
# 11
02-15-2011, 04:52 AM
Still in shock about beating KA with a PUG of 5 and then Infected with a different PUG of 4 at the weekend.
It can be done if there is a leader giving instructions and everybody following.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-15-2011, 06:54 AM
And the answer seems so simple. dont PUG it ? get friends or fleet members to join ya. or ... bothering to talk to the guys you invite to your group would also work.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-15-2011, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CedricO
And the answer seems so simple. dont PUG it ? get friends or fleet members to join ya. or ... bothering to talk to the guys you invite to your group would also work.
I dont think thats the OPs point. His point is that many people come here to bash STFs when (usually, anyway) the real problem is most PUGs do not even bother to work like a group. I understand that most of STO's content plays such that even if you were in a team, you could rambo through it all like 5 soloers who happen to be in the same map.

In a mission specifically designed to be challenging and teamwork-based, its still surprising to see people complain about it by refusing to participate in 'teamwork'. Its not even about having Vent, some dont even like following someone else's instructions in chat, like they're allergic to teamwork. :\

Sure, i can do STFs with my fleetmates for guaranteed teamwork....but STFs are getting bashed and were being nerfed and modifed by Gozer because of that feedback. I know the difficulty as it is now is being retained as advanced or elite difficulty, but still , i think something's lost from these missions if you can solo them.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-15-2011, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten-Nemesis View Post
Testicular electrodes are the only way. Someone who doesn't follow your precise instructions gets a 10 second zap. Any time they act like chimps with ADHD afterwards will earn a 2 second zap with the promise of a full minute zap, should they not get their act together.
But wait.. what if they are a girl...

Wait.. nevermind...