Lt. Commander
# 11
02-14-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havraha View Post
This video makes our missions look goooood.

Hopefully, this will attract new players to log into Tribble and test out the Foundry. Kind of odd timing though, considering the Foundry will be down on Tribble for the week as the new update is loaded onto the server.
Foundry (Beta) being down on Tribble doesn't effect player's experiencing Holodeck content does it? Not to my knowledge, anyway. I guess that I assumed that the spotlight was meant to promote those works already ported for play on Holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-14-2011, 03:44 PM
Thanks for this. It's a great way to get the content out to a larger audience and show case the talents of certain members in the community.

Was wondering when the Foundry will go live?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-14-2011, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelGarrett View Post
Thanks! That is awesome.

Regards,
Rachel
Rachel, congrats on being spot lighted. I played through your mission last night, and it was thoroughly enjoyable. Keep up the good work
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-14-2011, 05:24 PM
I've been planning on playing these missions; looks even more sick now

Maybe one day I'll make a noteworthy mission lol :p
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-15-2011, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatWithoutTheTeeth
Thanks for this. It's a great way to get the content out to a larger audience and show case the talents of certain members in the community.

Was wondering when the Foundry will go live?
i believe the plan was the end of feb, but id say more like very early march.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-16-2011, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exyle View Post
I don't know how about SOME originality? We've seen pew pew, how could that be interesting? Slaves or Saviors was the best mission I played. Very Star Trek, great story and actual originality.
Ok, and how can they make that mission look interesting with a 10 second clip?

Granted i haven't played that mission so cant say anything about it, but as you are so against "pew pew" my guess is that there are none. and seeing someone klick through dialogue screens isn't interesting, no matter how good the overall mission is.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-10-2011, 10:42 AM
deliberate thread necromancy

STO did a series of spotlight missions for a couple weeks then stopped. Also, unless you follow links instead threads you don't even know where the list is since it's not part of the STO site menu.

Given the 5 month content drought & the new missions being delayed week after week what about reviving the Spotlights and linking it in the community part of the STO menu?