Lt. Commander
Hello all. I'm a newbie player looking for a fun/active/social fleet who can show me the ropes. I'm a social gamer who likes to hang out and play with other players, to the point where it's sometimes annoying (lol). Anyway, if anyone feels like kidnapping me into their fleet, feel free to leave a comment.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2011, 08:47 PM
We just started the Dogs of war, we are small but enjoy it that way. we prefer a smaller, tighter, more social group. i can't offer you a spot straight up, as we like to play with new members first, to make sure every one gets along, but as long as your a good player (not good as in experienced) then I don't think there would be a problem. hit up my self in game, Aldren@Alldren or Crezlyn@Crezlyn some time if your interested. (note i won't be on for at least 3 more hours)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2011, 09:29 PM
You might be interested in Federation Special Ops. Our fleet is active, fun, and social. I personally have been a member for a year and have enjoyed every minute. Feel free to PM me here on the forums or in-game if you'd like to join.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Sorry, double posted.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-15-2011, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePerkyOne
Hello all. I'm a newbie player looking for a fun/active/social fleet who can show me the ropes. I'm a social gamer who likes to hang out and play with other players, to the point where it's sometimes annoying (lol). Anyway, if anyone feels like kidnapping me into their fleet, feel free to leave a comment.
Hi there PerkyOne! It sounds like your name is well chosen LOL.

Check out 3rd Fleet we are a large international fleet which means that no matter where you are and when you log in, you should always be in good company.

We are an active fleet with regular scheduled STFs and ad hoc missions. We also have a TS3 server which assists in team working. We're a mature fleet (in attitude not necessarily age) with members at all ranks so we're no stranger in showing people the ropes and don't begrudge any time spent (after all who doesn't like to feel clever!). Playing nicely and having fun is what we are about.

Check our vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42p-B1wWDuE&hd=1
Or our forum: http://www.3rdfleet.com

Hope to see you around,
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-15-2011, 03:42 AM
Hello ThePerkyOne,
It sounds like 12th fleet is just what you are looking for. Since we are an international group we have players on all the time. We are group that likes to have fun and many of our members will give advice and even do missions with you. You can check us out here.
Main site: http://12th-fleet.com/portal/
Forum: http://12th-fleet.com/portal/index.p...sion&Itemid=54
Lt. Commander
Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and England but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RLtoo. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-15-2011, 06:59 AM
The most social aspect of this place is Ten Forward and there is also A Fleet Called Ten Forward (AFCTF). Most of the regulars you'll find in the Ten Forward area of the forums are a part of the AFCTF.
Lt. Commander
# 9 You've found it!
02-15-2011, 11:09 AM
Fleet Marine Forces is a Highly Social Fleet. We operate on ventrilo, have amazing support tools from our parent organization (League of Generals), have a well structured fleet system, award-able medals for your achievements, and are determined to make the game experience both entertaining and immersive. PM me or visit our website www.leagueofgenerals.com. You may also reach me ingame anytime!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-15-2011, 02:47 PM
Hey ThePerkyOne!

You're welcome to look into the Think Tank - We are a very easy going fleet.
Visit our website www.thinktankfleet.com to see if we are for you!
If you would like to know more, add me @Canaffle or message back!

Btw I find it quite amusing that your name is "ThePerkyOne" as my character's name in game is "One" so I suppose that leaves me as the uncheerful one...
But I can assure you i'm quite cheerful... Unless it's the other type of perky... which means I would be like saggy or something... :[ Aww.. Well alas

Hope you have a great day and you find the fleet you're looking for.