Lt. Commander
# 51
03-20-2011, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Disposing of old ships dosen't supply EC.
yeah, i found out that out the hard way :/

sold my old Excelsior hoping it would bring about a shed load of credits......i was wrong...badly wrong :/
Lt. Commander
# 52
04-04-2011, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
I didn't say they were effective.

Only that they are claiming the attempts.

It is tedious after posting 20 Data Samples at the going price to have someone post 20 of the same at a credit lower.

I don't really have the time to deal with that "game."

That's why a lot of nice high level drops are going to the vendors instead of being posted to the exchange by me. I don't have time to deal with these "games."
lmao

That's not a 'game'
That's called a free market.

All that means is that person is a few credits more motivated to sell then you are.
If you can't sell anything because people are selling for less, then you're asking to much.
You don't want to sell, you want to play a price fixing 'game'.
Lt. Commander
# 53
04-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardolin-Vosh
lmao

That's not a 'game'
That's called a free market.

All that means is that person is a few credits more motivated to sell then you are.
If you can't sell anything because people are selling for less, then you're asking to much.
You don't want to sell, you want to play a price fixing 'game'.
Actually now I enjoy gouging them hard.

I get data samples for free so selling them for anything is a profit.

I now post 1000 or more lower so to actually sell the items rather than play the nickle dime game.
Lt. Commander
# 54
04-05-2011, 12:01 AM
I posted a Chronometric Particle Trace in the exchange at the price of one million for giggles, and sold it.

I was like
Lt. Commander
# 55
04-05-2011, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
Actually now I enjoy gouging them hard.
That's the spirit. Somebody pass me a fork ...i missed an eyeball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Thanatos View Post
I posted a Chronometric Particle Trace in the exchange at the price of one million for giggles, and sold it.

I was like
Since currency is so easy to get and flows so freely, yeah that doesn't surprise me. I've sold BOffs for 19Mec. There are no less than 15 currencies; the STO economy is a joke.
Lt. Commander
# 56
06-17-2011, 07:50 PM
Alrighty, I haven't been online in a while, so I thought I'd beat this dead horse a bit. Actually, I was reading about the fleet raider and whatnot, and I thought maybe it's time to remind people (especially n00bs) that there are honest ways to make bank without risking the account. Hopefully this thread will save the day, so to speak. But who knows--this infamous raider may just be a sock puppet. Let's hope not.
Lt. Commander
# 57
06-18-2011, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post
That's the spirit. Somebody pass me a fork ...i missed an eyeball.

Since currency is so easy to get and flows so freely, yeah that doesn't surprise me. I've sold BOffs for 19Mec. There are no less than 15 currencies; the STO economy is a joke.
Dsthal has stated in interviews he wants to simplify the currencies I hope he does.... I have so many different marks and badges... and no desire to fly around to different vendors to spend it on junk that I'll just auction or sell.
Lt. Commander
# 58
06-18-2011, 01:31 PM
*ignites the flame-thrower* Sorry, have to put it down. If you have new information that you'd like to discuss, please start a new thread.
Closed Thread