Originally Posted by FarsightFrostwhisper
http://www.freefunpages.com/funpages/blackeyes2.gif
Lt. Commander
# 73
02-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashki
Me fail English? That's unpossable.
Irrregardless of weather its unpossible or knot, you done failed it.
Lt. Commander
# 74
02-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasos
The funny thing is I am the only person to suggest that is what the OP meant before he clarified himself, and now we're all angry and serious and this is WAR!
Sparta? :p

Quote:
i suspect everybody read it but decided to ignore it in favour of an argument and petty insults.

im not sure if we have ever established what errors the OP is even referring too. maybe before this thread gets locked we may even find out.
Ah that makes a lot of sense actually, I think the OP just gave up when the bickering started and I really can't blame him for it either.
Lt. Commander
# 75
02-15-2011, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Bizzaro? ............
Lol nope. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iSD9lPVY6Q
Lt. Commander
# 76
02-15-2011, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philoso_Raptor
You really dont get how bad your making yourself look, do you? Accusing someone of making an "appeal to ridicule" rather than making a real response to their argument makes you guilty of the exact same thing as them. Note that my post is actually explaining your situation, not just making an accusation and leaving it at that like you are doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philoso_Raptor
And there you go again; using your links to attack the person rather than respond to their argument. The very act of posting those links makes them apply to you as well.
It is rather funny, isnt it? They say laughter is good for you, so I guess I should be thanking Nemo for improving my health
Lt. Commander
# 77
02-15-2011, 08:54 AM
Graemlins have taken a fancy to my letters, and run off with some of them. Persistent little buggers. :p

---
Lt. Commander
# 78
02-15-2011, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashki
Me fail English? That's unpossable.
Irrregardless of weather its unpossible or knot, you done failed it.
I love this thread. It is the epitome of Zen.
Lt. Commander
# 79
02-15-2011, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sernon
Graemlins have taken a fancy to my letters, and run off with some of them. Persistent little buggers. :p

---
Well, better your letters then taking parts out of your starships, that would be not a good thing.
Lt. Commander
# 80
02-15-2011, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
That's usually not the problem and you know it.

Actually, I'd be quick to point out that English, as with any language, is not a static thing (even the French have trouble regulating their language). It is evolving all the time, and so how people talk on the internet could be evolving way of English.

Also, we're not writing formal essays or pieces of brilliant literature to be unearthed by bored high-schoolers centuries from now; we're posting on a bulletin board on the internet. I promise you that none of it matters in less than a month, and nobody (almost nobody) will read this besides us.

It's really okay.
Closed Thread