Lt. Commander
*joke warning ahead*

Queued up for a few pvp queues while doing some errands around ESD, a space map queue pops and of course I click Engage, the time counts down from 60 to 0 and once it hits 0 I'm booted back to the login screen, and promptly told to die

http://www.redshirtarmy.com/toldtodie.jpg

I knew Capt Logan was a beer connoisseur but don't tell me Dan's flying the ship drunk again?! lol
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2011, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavgeek View Post
Queued up for a few pvp queues while doing some errands around ESD, a space map queue pops and of course I click Engage, the time counts down from 60 to 0 and once it hits 0 I'm booted back to the login screen, and promptly told to die

http://www.redshirtarmy.com/toldtodie.jpg

I knew Capt Logan was a beer connoisseur but don't tell me Dan's flying the ship drunk again?! lol
There is already 5 or 6 threads on this same issue.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2011, 12:12 AM
Recommend you change the title of the thread...it comes off abit....libelous.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2011, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanManChu
Recommend you change the title of the thread...it comes off abit....libelous.
Absolutely. I get that you love reaction OP, but have a little common sense with a title. Are you claiming dstahl drinks on the job and often, since again means this has happened more than just a few times. I'm not part of the PC brigade by any means but seriously, there are ways of doing something, and what you have just done is not one of them, and nor is it funny.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2011, 01:53 AM
The software engineers are looking into the issue. We expect to have it resolved before end of day Monday.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-14-2011, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
The software engineers are looking into the issue. We expect to have it resolved before end of day Monday.
Yep, I'd say drinking. A sober dstahl would close or merge this many redundant threads.

Enjoy

In general though....
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-14-2011, 02:12 AM
HA HA ...Love the sig maina.....

very true, very true.......

by the by...anyone ever ride the Star Trek Love Boat?.............
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-14-2011, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maina View Post
Yep, I'd say drinking. A sober dstahl would close or merge this many redundant threads.
......Romulan Ale-flavored baby formula?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-14-2011, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerV
There is already 5 or 6 threads on this same issue.
good to know that there are still some people playing PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-14-2011, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green117 View Post
Absolutely. I get that you love reaction OP, but have a little common sense with a title. Are you claiming dstahl drinks on the job and often, since again means this has happened more than just a few times. I'm not part of the PC brigade by any means but seriously, there are ways of doing something, and what you have just done is not one of them, and nor is it funny.
Either thats a good attempt at trolling or you don't get a joke? I highly doubt Dan or anyone is "offended" by this, lets not forget this is the same dev team that puts up pictures of Capt Logan chugging back a bottle of beer, a tongue-in-cheek joke is fairly tame.