Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 So, Egypt huh? Discuss...
02-11-2011, 11:31 PM
This is where we discuss things.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-11-2011, 11:35 PM
Actually we don't since this subject probably violates the forum rules.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Egypt has pyramids. And Sphinxes. And sand. Egypt has a lot of sand.

Anything else we wanna know about Egypt?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-11-2011, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Anything else we wanna know about Egypt?
Egypt is where the first Stargate was activated on Earth.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-11-2011, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klingorion View Post
This is where we discuss things.
I reject your premise and substitute my own.

Ponder this....if a deaf man goes before a judge is it really a hearing?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonaSamurai
I reject your premise and substitute my own.

Ponder this....if a deaf man goes before a judge is it really a hearing?
It would be if he brought his seeing eye dog! Because the dog could hear what was said. The better question would be is will there be any understanding. I'd like to think so. Dogs are smarter then we give them credit for. Except for when they eat their own turds.

Now you are all going to ask why would a deaf person have a seeing eye dog
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-11-2011, 11:48 PM
Egypt is quite awesome, I have a few friends there..

I look forward to my next visit.. ^_^

/discussed
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-11-2011, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
It would be if he brought his seeing eye dog! Because the dog could hear what was said. The better question would be is will there be any understanding. I'd like to think so. Dogs are smarter then we give them credit for. Except for when they eat their own turds.

Now you are all going to ask why would a deaf person have a seeing eye dog
1. That is perhaps the most flawed argument I have ever heard....other than the argument for smurfs laying eggs as a mode for reproduction. The dog is a lie.

2. My avatar is Pikachu in Terran Marine armor. Your point is invalid!

3. I want pancakes...so badly right now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Actually we don't since this subject probably violates the forum rules.
If one got into the pollitical aspect, probably.

Just will say that I hope the violence stays to a minimum and that some form of stability soon returns for all involved.

It's been enjoyable, and occasionally heart-wrenching, to watch this bit of history playing out.

Also, Papyrus, Hippos, Crocodiles, KV-5 and River Deltas.


Quote:
My avatar is Pikachu in Terran Marine armor. Your point is invalid
I like the one with Heavy Weapons guy better. It looks... right.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by President_Shinzon View Post
If one got into the pollitical aspect, probably.

Just will say that I hope the violence stays to a minimum and that some form of stability soon returns for all involved.

It's been enjoyable, and occasionally heart-wrenching, to watch this bit of history playing out.

Also, Papyrus, Hippos, Crocodiles, KV-5 and River Deltas.
That was the reason the OP made the thread.

Doubt it was to discuss holiday suggestions.


I like ricotta filled dates.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:30 PM.