Lt. Commander
# 11 keep the posts/ideas coming
02-16-2011, 09:52 AM
The game developers really do seem to make an effort in keeping up with the pulse of the community.

Hence, please keep your ideas & posts coming. The forums are a good venue to communicate our wants/needs.

In this case, the closest thing the community has to open PVP, even tho manifested by a buggy Ker'rat, at the moment, is pretty popular!! A number of instances may fill up for level 51s.

I enjoy playing both factions in this area, group & "solo" efforts are usually rewarded with lotsa fun.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBSS View Post
Gripple I totally agree. 2 night ago when the queues were broken I had an absolute blast in Ker'rat. Lots of great PvPers duking it out in massive balls and some great 1v1's.

Plz don't just kill it, make some kind of incentive to go there other that broken queues and fix the bugs.
Open PvP is so much fun!
It was fun battling you!

I wrote a post in opposition of nuking kerrat and supporting a rework as others have mentioned. Sad to see there were only 3 other posts regarding so.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-16-2011, 11:01 AM
I'm not exactly fond of the Idea of them Nuking Ker'rat.

But if they do decide to do it, I'd rather it be at the end of one of those Weekly Series..

Maybe something Involving the Pakleds.. You know.. Pakled Ship finds some uber weapon.. test fires it on Ker'rat..

"We are strong now!" "We have power!"
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-16-2011, 01:46 PM
It's not hard to implement that no, normally spoken.

Except STO lacks paying members wich results in not so much resources and semi dedicated programming wich makes it.. alot harder.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-16-2011, 02:16 PM
I'd definitely like to see the concept of Ker'rat stay in one form or another. It is all the bugs and exploits that are what make it a problem, not the concept itself.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-16-2011, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Some well placed but smal Nebula's that scramble sensors and shields may help save Kerrat.
The nebula effect from The Vault would be awesome. Think of the different strats!
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-16-2011, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrocks
I'd definitely like to see the concept of Ker'rat stay in one form or another. It is all the bugs and exploits that are what make it a problem, not the concept itself.

Fully agree! I think the concept it represents is absolutely invaluable to a "trek" feel in deep space.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-16-2011, 05:10 PM
if there is no ker'rat... who will I pew against while waiting on Qs?
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Exactly. Its form lends itself to many functions, one being a sort of on-deck for PVP Qs

p-pe pew!pew pew!
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-16-2011, 08:17 PM
Ker'rat needs to be expanded. In fact, those who are responsible for increasing gamer satisfaction (game developers / programmers from the company) should form a KER'RAT TASK FORCE that meets in & out of the game to brainstorm on how to make PVP of all sorts MOAR & BETTAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
I'm not exactly fond of the Idea of them Nuking Ker'rat.

But if they do decide to do it, I'd rather it be at the end of one of those Weekly Series..

Maybe something Involving the Pakleds.. You know.. Pakled Ship finds some uber weapon.. test fires it on Ker'rat..

"We are strong now!" "We have power!"

Bwahahahhaa!! MOAR PAKLEDZ PLS D: