Lt. Commander
Hello Cryptic,

first let me say thank you for these special unique BOs like the Breen, the Kithomere Borg, the Holo BO and at least the Liberated Borg BO. I also want to say thank you that it is possible to trade joined BOs for higher Tier skills to other players.
What is my intention for this post?
The special BOs one earned or payed are untradeable for understandable reasons, but the consequence is that their skills run out of date if one is not a captain of the correct class. I like to ask you to give us the ability to hold those cool BOs up to date with their skills esp. with a look into the future and the maybe upcoming chance to choose a "number one" (First Officer).
My suggestions are:
Give BO Skilltrainer a higher tier skill variant for special BOs like Emergency Power to Shield III for example
OR
Make joined and tradeable BOs train each other.

Thank you for your attention to this topic.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2011, 06:46 AM
Or introduce tokens, which contain one skill. Anyone could train this token one skill and give it to another player then.
So if you train this token Emergency Power to Shields III with your engineer and trade it over to your tactical, this tactical officer could train one of his engineering bos this skill.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2011, 07:51 AM
Oh yeah...great Idea

I will make my Borg BO First Officer too.....but not with this Skills.

Please make that happend Cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2011, 08:38 AM
This idea is great, yes.

I prefer this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyma Sethos
Give BO Skilltrainer a higher tier skill variant for special BOs like Emergency Power to Shield III for example.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2011, 08:49 AM
I want train my unique bo's also with other skills. I underline this, too!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2011, 08:50 AM
Great Idea, want my Female Borg BO as First Officer too. But her higher Skills are not the ones that i used and she need some higher Skilltraining.

I know that i can learn her some skills, but some that i need are not in my repertory.
Maybe with a repeatable Mission, at the End as reward the Option to learn any BO a Tier 3 Skill.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-16-2011, 09:01 AM
Oddly enough back in march 2010 I was actually able to trade my Preorder Borg BOff to another fleetmate and train her in A2Sif3 replacing Acten Field 3.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-16-2011, 09:30 AM
Thatīs a grest idea. I hope that will realized soon. I canīt effective use my special Borg BO neither.
And I think, with one eye on the future LvL-Cap, itīs the next logical step for the special BO`s!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-16-2011, 09:36 AM
Now, I had quite a bit to drink last night and haven't had my morning coffee...but is possible to get a cheap common(white) bo, train him/her trained with the desired skill and then get get that bo to train one of your "special" bos with said desired skill.

Possible work around? Or did my brain just not wake up yet?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-16-2011, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acceleron
Now, I had quite a bit to drink last night and haven't had my morning coffee...but is possible to get a cheap common(white) bo, train him/her trained with the desired skill and then get get that bo to train one of your "special" bos with said desired skill.

Possible work around? Or did my brain just not wake up yet?
Whilst that works for some skills, we're talking about abilities that can ONLY be trained via Captain, and not by rare bridge officers.

So as an Engineer, I can easily train my Borg Boff with Extend Shields III, for example, but there is no way to get that skill on my Borg Boff if I'm Science or Tactical.