With foundry offline, but missions being playable. I'm going to take the initiative and play all of the missions that I have been putting off for so long. I'll be writing them up and posting them at Starbase UGC. If you want to recommend some missions, I'll be gald to check them out.
If you'd like to join me and help review missions feel free (SHAMELESS PLUG!) to consider my missions: Cloudy Intentions, Shore Leave with Sori, and the complete Unholy Alliances story arc (5 missions total with new changes to UA1 from the version on Holodeck).
Feel free to play through mine. The story arc is waiting on the new tools and I plan on going back and strengthening the old ones when the new tools come out. But any advice would be handy so I can make sure they are good to go in case the Devs want to grab one as a feature.
Edit: You will have to be ranked pretty high to play through the series.
Just finished your mission 'Cloudy Intentions'. Great story that really shows the potential of Diplomatic style missions.
I recommend it to anyone who just wants to go exploring something new.
A few bugs:
1. During the tagging of crates, I was beamed out invisible a few times. I think it might be a foundry bug, not sure, but I think you wanted the crates and not the player to beam out.
2. One of the Romulan consoles are sideways, unless that is what you were going for. It's the smaller console just as you get into the room, second shutting down part.
3. I think it would be nice to have some dialogue to say that you've gotten the clouds attention. I cirled twice before looking at my mission list to see it was already complete.
4. The word I is not capitalized in one of your dialogues, forgot where, sorry.
A few suggestions (I'll black it out incase someone thinks that its a spoiler):
1. I think it would be good to add some optional dialogue with the Romulan crew. I know their busy, but getting insulted by them and hearing their mind is kindof fun.
2. A bit more interaction with the lifeform cloud would be good. It's a new lifeform and knowing a bit more about it would really help in making the story alive and give it that exploration feel.
3. This would take away from the diplomatic slant of the story, but if the Romulans keep you busy shuting down their systems just to send out a small group of ship to destroy the cloud would be a cool side mission. You would have to chase after them and disable their ship, before they reach the cloud. Would put a bit more edge between you and the Romulan leader, plus they're Romulans and they always are sneaking something through.
But hey, great mission. I'm probably going to check out at least one more today. If you get the chance, check some of mine out. I'd suggest 'Life Within'. It's a different style mission then most, a murder mystery, but any mission would be helpful if you could give some feedback after.
Played 'Shore leave with Sori'. After defending the universe from the Borg, Undine, Klingons and others, it was a pleasant surprise to just do something relaxing. Fun and funny mission. The foudnry was designed for this genre of missions. It's almost like a side distraction when you're tired of being in the heavy battle situations.
A few ideas on my part (again blacked out for spoilers):
1. It would be nice to be able to talk to random people there. The best part of camping is just talking and hanging out. Especially because you're invited by an admiral, he could give you all this backround gossip on Admiral Quinn, Sulu and others. It would make for intersting reading. Also, it would help in all the running around space inbetween objects. There would be something to do between looking for smores and such.
2. During the ghost story, have Sori say something like 'close your eyes and imagine your there' that way it becomes a segway into the next part.
3. I know why you choose to have the ghost story start on the ship, but if you at least start it on some sort of interior, they wont beam out as a transition. The beam out really takes away the idea of going into a dream state. Even if you start on a ship interior, scanning for asteroids on a console before going out in ship view to continue the scans. I dont know...