Lt. Commander
# 321
02-23-2011, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
Umm, what are you talking about? PF isn't banned. You seem to have some bad information there, and I'm guessing that's not the only bit, either.

As for your overly verbose thoughts on what you want the crew system to be, I can't say I read it. Sorry. However, after reading your posts whining about how (almost) no one has read them and agreed with you, I'm almost glad I didn't.

In fact, after reading your posts about 'middle school girls,' you 'must watch MSNBC,' and 'send me some men,' I am most certainly glad I didn't read your ridiculously long posts about how your system is apparently vastly superior to what Cryptic plans to introduce.

So far, I like what I've seen posted by the Cryptic employees about how the crew system will work. Therefore, I doubt I would like your proposal anyway, since you've made it clear in your recent postings that it's not similar to what they have planned.
ooo agnt009 is gonna rant at us again, because some1 didnt read his massive post. quoting his response to me, you just arent paying enough attention.
Lt. Commander
# 322
02-23-2011, 01:44 PM
However, the thread's topic is "Utterly Confused by Duty Officer System".
I'd ask to please return to that topic at hand - unless everyone feels it has run it's course and the thread should be closed for going all over the place now.

Thanks!

*Edith* Crossed wires; thread is being closed due to the huge number of infractions at this time.
Closed Thread