Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I believe I saw Feb. 19th as the date for the 400 day reward which was a Captain's yacht. I don't see it on the calender. I was hoping the KDF characters especially could get their captain's yacht this weekend (and fix the XP bonus on Mine Enemy by then) so I could catch up my KDF characters using the yacht for the Vault (and the next episode?) and get xp rewards for my lower level characters doing Mine Enemy. I already have the Delta Flyer for my Feds so I can wait for them, but is there any update on the yacht and the 400 day reward?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-17-2011, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakkar View Post
I believe I saw Feb. 19th as the date for the 400 day reward which was a Captain's yacht. I don't see it on the calender. I was hoping the KDF characters especially could get their captain's yacht this weekend (and fix the XP bonus on Mine Enemy by then) so I could catch up my KDF characters using the yacht for the Vault (and the next episode?) and get xp rewards for my lower level characters doing Mine Enemy. I already have the Delta Flyer for my Feds so I can wait for them, but is there any update on the yacht and the 400 day reward?
Well I'm at 391.98 days so its fair to say CMON I WANT MY CAPTAINS YACHT NOW!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-17-2011, 06:17 AM
399 days for me...ugh this last day is killing me!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-17-2011, 06:22 AM
Just about the 400 days for the lifetime subs, if they bought at lauch. But everyone else had the free 30 days, so they have that much longer to wait.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-17-2011, 06:25 AM
Personally I would like to know what they have planned for the 500 day and beyond. I realise that its some time off but I can't help but be curious.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-17-2011, 07:29 AM
Yeah, I also would like to know that is the 500-day Veteran Award
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-17-2011, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammadelta1 View Post
Just about the 400 days for the lifetime subs, if they bought at lauch. But everyone else had the free 30 days, so they have that much longer to wait.
Which I find ironic, because my counter started when I entered my first key, not when my first payment went through. As in...my counter included my "free 30 days".
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-17-2011, 07:37 AM
Lifetime membership subs count from the day that you bought your lifetime membership.

Also, there may eventually be players who paid monthly subscriptions to reach this 400-day mark too, although more rare!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-17-2011, 07:39 AM
According to Dan Stahl it should be available today, Feb 17. I have already heard reports of people seeing it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-17-2011, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0qj View Post
Lifetime membership subs count from the day that you bought your lifetime membership.

Also, there may eventually be players who paid monthly subscriptions to reach this 400-day mark too, although more rare!
I got mine before launch and I'm at 389 days =/
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:23 PM.