Lt. Commander
# 21
02-17-2011, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizarone View Post
*tosses a few rabbits at Corban*
Psst. Give em to me later and...SHhhhhhhhh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
CORBAN! Long time no see!
Zero! If you enjoyed killing me in game before I'll be even easier now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaza View Post
Corban. . . hmmm Corban. . . wait is that. . . no, no, no. . . hmm Coorr-baann. . . doesn't ring a bell.

Maybe if I saw a picture. . .

<.<

Oh I see. . . yeah I think I know that guy. . . disappeared. . . TWICE.

*gets tranq gun and experimental subdermal tracking device*

This may sting some. . . just be sure to report any dizziness or unexpected urges to sing nursery rhymes to your doctor immediately.
I am feeling an urge to sing. Anyone wanna hear me sing in Ventrillo or Skype?

Yeah thats what I thought.

*Sings to himself.*
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-17-2011, 04:30 PM
If it's not Beatles, I want no part of it.

Welcome back, things have gone to hel* here.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan844
If it's not Beatles, I want no part of it.

Welcome back, things have gone to hel* here.
Gone to hell? How so? Someone with time on your hands! Fill me in!

Manners, right.

Please?
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Well, let me count the ways:

1: About 17 different superweapons or bioweapons now exist at the same time in the main RP thread.

2: There's a Mafia thread

3: The 1-year Anniversary was also greifer heaven.

4: There is a Rage Quit thread on Page 2 of 10f

5: Remans with Thaleron weapons!!!!

6: Horta and Sehlat and Targ, oh my!
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-17-2011, 04:51 PM
First Hazard sided with the Dark Ones and the First of Takopra ended in a stalemate. During the fighting LostMattykun was set ablaze and thrown at Hazard to no effect. At some point Chuck_Norris showed up and was eaten by MaxSpock. However MaxSpock was in turn smoted by Captain_Zero freaking out on tacos.

Trench warfare set in until Ravenstein had everyone build a Trojan Bunny, which we shoved a bird named hort_wort into and dropped on Hazard's defenses. We advanced by then some mod began nuking our threads with extremely well aimed artillery.

In an unholy ritual we raised Spartan from the dead and Hazard mysteriously disappeared. I think he was abducted by the Canadian mafia.

Then the great prophet Superlink showed up and with his rambling madness started the Fifth Forum Cleansing, in which disco was outlawed. This resulted in the Second Battle of Tokopra. Afterward Superlink disappeared as mysteriously as he left, but Chat transformed into a muffin.

And now there is the schism between the Capulet followers and the Ravenstein followers, which I am fanning the flames of to root out the disloyal elements for purging.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-17-2011, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
First Hazard sided with the Dark Ones and the First of Takopra ended in a stalemate. During the fighting LostMattykun was set ablaze and thrown at Hazard to no effect. At some point Chuck_Norris showed up and was eaten by MaxSpock. However MaxSpock was in turn smoted by Captain_Zero freaking out on tacos.

Trench warfare set in until Ravenstein had everyone build a Trojan Bunny, which we shoved a bird named hort_wort into and dropped on Hazard's defenses. We advanced by then some mod began nuking our threads with extremely well aimed artillery.

In an unholy ritual we raised Spartan from the dead and Hazard mysteriously disappeared. I think he was abducted by the Canadian mafia.

Then the great prophet Superlink showed up and with his rambling madness started the Fifth Forum Cleansing, in which disco was outlawed. This resulted in the Second Battle of Tokopra. Afterward Superlink disappeared as mysteriously as he left, but Chat transformed into a muffin.

And now there is the schism between the Capulet followers and the Ravenstein followers, which I am fanning the flames of to root out the disloyal elements for purging.
Love you too Revie *airkisses* None shall rest till the earth is scorched and all non believers join together in ashes.

P.S. I mean that is the friendliest and most humble way. muahaha weeee.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
Psst. Give em to me later and...SHhhhhhhhh!
*Puts the rabbits into a box and drops them off at a predesignated location. Mizarone then draws a pink line on a nearby dumpster to let Corban know that the package as arrived.*
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-17-2011, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan844
Well, let me count the ways:

1: About 17 different superweapons or bioweapons now exist at the same time in the main RP thread.

2: There's a Mafia thread

3: The 1-year Anniversary was also greifer heaven.

4: There is a Rage Quit thread on Page 2 of 10f

5: Remans with Thaleron weapons!!!!

6: Horta and Sehlat and Targ, oh my!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Love you too Revie *airkisses* None shall rest till the earth is scorched and all non believers join together in ashes.

P.S. I mean that is the friendliest and most humble way. muahaha weeee.
*Sits in his computer chair, pondering all he's heard. Raises a finger looking inspired, then drops it and ponders some more. Finally he replies to the information with the only response that seems appropriate.*

WTF?
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-17-2011, 05:40 PM
Maaannn...what the hell? I come back, and all I get is "where the heck have you been?" Corban comes back, and he gets a whole thread. WTF?

BTW, welcome back Corban.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-17-2011, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
Maaannn...what the hell? I come back, and all I get is "where the heck have you been?" Corban comes back, and he gets a whole thread. WTF?

BTW, welcome back Corban.
That is what you get for putting my tribble on **** m"gee's cleavage.