Lt. Commander
# 11
02-17-2011, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
were working on it. Keep your ears on good budy. could happen sooner than you think.
Now that is the sound of music!

---
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-17-2011, 06:24 PM
Quote:
were working on it. Keep your ears on good budy. could happen sooner than you think.
If by "sooner" you mean, say, "next Saturday", you'll have a lot of happy players!
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-17-2011, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post
If by "sooner" you mean, say, "next Saturday", you'll have a lot of happy players!
Happy music players! For they can rest! Sorry, bad humor. :p

---
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-17-2011, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Nifty! Can you share any more information about what's being added?
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-17-2011, 06:33 PM
Definitely want the Klingon theme for Klink play.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-17-2011, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk_Mike
Nifty! Can you share any more information about what's being added?
I'm starting to believe more and more that we'll be getting the Amok Time fight song in the upcomming episode "Colliseum". Dstahl's hinted that the song might be tied to the introduction of the Lirpa, and the name of the Episode seems to suggest a melee oriented fight in a colliseum, the perfect time to introduce the lirpa.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-17-2011, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru317 View Post
I'm starting to believe more and more that we'll be getting the Amok Time fight song in the upcomming episode "Colliseum". Dstahl's hinted that the song might be tied to the introduction of the Lirpa, and the name of the Episode seems to suggest a melee oriented fight in a colliseum, the perfect time to introduce the lirpa.
Well, the lirpa was just confirmed for the Colliseum in another post. Here's to hoping the Amok Time fight song will play in the Colliseum.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-17-2011, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Very nice. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-17-2011, 06:47 PM
I was gonna start a thread on this very idea myself until the OP beat me to it :p

But yeah, i would love to have trek music from the soundtracks in the game. I was in KA the other day on the surface and i had First Contact's 'Appoching Engineering' and 'Retreat' tracks playing in the background...it felt as though i was watching an episode. The track from Enterprise's Regeration episode where Tarkaleans are assimilating the ship is a good one to listen to...'Borg Hunt' i think it's called.

Maybe the devs could bring in some of the composers from the shows and do new music for our weekies! People to consider: Ron Jones, Dennis McCarthy, Jay Chattaway, Brian Tyler, David Bell, Paul Baillargeon to name a few...
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-17-2011, 06:51 PM
I'd like to hear the Voyager theme and the Klingon march.

Heck I'd even like to hear the original version of the Enterprise theme, before they tried to rock it up. But I doubt that would make it into the game.