Lt. Commander

The Vulcan D'Kyr Science Vessel with Tal'Kyr Support Craft is available in the C-Store.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
The Vulcan D'Kyr Science Vessel with Tal'Kyr Support Craft is available in the C-Store.

Thanks! now it is time to see what you got brewing for the Andorian ship
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the post, Rekhan!

However, I think you guys should change part of the description text, because the Tal'Kyr shuttle is also available at ESD's Shuttle Vendor as well, and not just Starbase 39-Sierra.

Also, it is a bit disappointing that it isn't customizable at all any more, but oh well. I still like the look of it.

I'm hoping the shuttle bay mechanic comes out sometime relatively soon in the future (prior to Season 4, I mean), because Feds now have 4 shuttles that can take up ship slots, with the Captain's Yacht making it 5 here soon (it will be 6, once the Peregrine Fighter is put out as well). I know we don't have to have them all, but it will be nice when we can store them in our ship's shuttle bay, where they belong.

Anyhoo, I like the Vulcan ship (and the new shuttle), and, like Varrangian, I'm looking forward to what you guys do with the Andorian ship!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2011, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
Thanks for the post, Rekhan!

However, I think you guys should change part of the description text, because the Tal'Kyr shuttle is also available at ESD's Shuttle Vendor as well, and not just Starbase 39-Sierra.

Also, it is a bit disappointing that it isn't customizable at all any more, but oh well. I still like the look of it.

I'm hoping the shuttle bay mechanic comes out sometime relatively soon in the future (prior to Season 4, I mean), because Feds now have 4 shuttles that can take up ship slots, with the Captain's Yacht making it 5 here soon (it will be 6, once the Peregrine Fighter is put out as well). I know we don't have to have them all, but it will be nice when we can store them in our ship's shuttle bay, where they belong.

Anyhoo, I like the Vulcan ship (and the new shuttle), and, like Varrangian, I'm looking forward to what you guys do with the Andorian ship!
Yeah I don't understand why they removed the customizations... that's sad.

For some odd reason I'm all about single specie crews now. I've got the traditional Crew with my first Fed VA, but my KDF crews are all Klingon, Gorn, Orion, Nausicaan depending on the species of the Capt. Now I've got a Vulcan VA and I'm working on an Andorian :p

Oh and they don't even need to do a shuttle bay with the D'Kyr and her shuttle... but a cool cut seen when switching between them would be awesome!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Yeah I don't understand why they removed the customizations... that's sad.

For some odd reason I'm all about single specie crews now. I've got the traditional Crew with my first Fed VA, but my KDF crews are all Klingon, Gorn, Orion, Nausicaan depending on the species of the Capt. Now I've got a Vulcan VA and I'm working on an Andorian :p
Heh, nice! Yeah, I was never a fan of the Andorians, to be honest, until I watched Enterprise, and Shran became one of my favorite Trek characters (then again, Jeffery Combs is an awesome actor, but I liked him as Shran the best, especially how he called humans 'pink skins,' heh.).

Hmm, dare I hope that they finally implement Ushaan on Andoria around the time the Andorian ship comes out?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2011, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
Heh, nice! Yeah, I was never a fan of the Andorians, to be honest, until I watched Enterprise, and Shran became one of my favorite Trek characters (then again, Jeffery Combs is an awesome actor, but I liked him as Shran the best, especially how he called humans 'pink skins,' heh.).

Hmm, dare I hope that they finally implement Ushaan on Andoria around the time the Andorian ship comes out?
Yeah after Klingons Andorians became my favorite species, Combs is really one of the best Trek actors and Shran stole the show on Enterprise.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2011, 11:38 AM
love this ship, used it on tribble (with heavy tweeking on my skills and BO's) and it could hold its own against a cube prty well. i think i'll leave it till monday to get it though, get some feed back on its playability (cos i already have a c-store T5 and my free T5, so i'm not in a hurry to spend 15 on 2 (yay free shuttle) ships
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Please give us a Tellarite ship after you're done with the Andorian one whenever you guys do it! Make it so!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan

Forgive me folks, if this is posted elsewhere, but I couldn't find it anywhere:

Does this ship share skill points with the retrofit / nebula science vessel?

Thanks in advance
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-10-2011, 12:00 PM
As long as I'm wishing for everything, how about an appropriate vulcan bridge for this vulcan ship? Maybe a large IDIC symbol someplace? LCARS terminals with flowing vulcan script? Maybe a holographic candle in my ready room for meditation?

EB