# 11
02-18-2011, 11:42 AM
Omg Teh Clokk Is Dyyyiiiiign?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-18-2011, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.R.O.P.H.E.T.
This sounds extremely similar to what happened to my computer in mid-December. I had 2 video cards (for SLI) and one died and was preventing the computer from even booting up. I did not know that was the problem and and thought my hard drive was corrupted or infected (it wasn't but I re-formatted just to be safe).

I removed both video cards and then put them back one at a time and booted up. The first one emitted a sound like a smoke alarm (long, shrill high-pitched noise) and would not boot up. Took that one out. Put the other one in and the computer would boot up. Most of my data was still on an external backup drive (which I had just bought a few months before, thank jeebus).
Seriously dude, word for word the exact same thing happened to me. Computer still remains wonky and now I'm relegated to my laptop unless I want to deal with the thing's morbid and terminal idiocy.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-18-2011, 12:21 PM
Captains Log: Stardate 64631.5

My ship is undergoing diagnostics. The computer failed after we attempted to tweak the resolution on the main viewing screen. The chief engineer told me it might be a few days before I hear anything back.

Also I keep having this strange dream that I'm not a starship captain, but rather some douche in 21st century Canada whining about his computer that broke down and using delusional fantasies to ease the pain. I'm glad it was only a dream.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-18-2011, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
Captains Log: Stardate 64631.5

My ship is undergoing diagnostics. The computer failed after we attempted to tweak the resolution on the main viewing screen. The chief engineer told me it might be a few days before I hear anything back.

Also I keep having this strange dream that I'm not a starship captain, but rather some douche in 21st century Canada whining about his computer that broke down and using delusional fantasies to ease the pain. I'm glad it was only a dream.
Blame Hoplite. That evil AI tried to kill you now it is erasing it's tracks.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-18-2011, 12:38 PM
Whilst thy watiestss... You may dane yourself worthy of seeing to my new MG ships Targ Pit litter..

Have at you and mind that mean Sow on the left.

Retro fitting.. is fun... The patch provided better viewing pleasure and gave the points in reply on the mine i had lost..
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-18-2011, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
Omg Teh Clokk Is Dyyyiiiiign?
AHHHHH it's the end of all things!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-20-2011, 01:42 AM
OHH NOES! ITZA TEH ENDD!!!! :p
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-20-2011, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Blame Hoplite. That evil AI tried to kill you now it is erasing it's tracks.
Quiet you!

*Vents her section of all atmosphere*

Damned meat bags.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-20-2011, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
Quiet you!

*Vents her section of all atmosphere*

Damned meat bags.
*Dying breath*

You really suck....
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-20-2011, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
*Dying breath*

You really suck....
CAPPY!!!!
*runs in with gas mask and oxygen tank*
Take my air!
*takes deep breadth and puts the mask on Cappy, and then attempts to pick up Cappy, then runs out of air...*