Lt. Commander
# 11
02-18-2011, 07:39 AM
what is the problem? I it not possible to remake them and save them?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-18-2011, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankruptstudios View Post
what is the problem? I it not possible to remake them and save them?
No it is not possible. The old version has been completely overridden by this new one which is inferior to the quality of the old one. The new one is bugged like hell and has too many inaccuracies. They are no longer canon.

Speaking of the TNG Movie uniform. The new cloth texture is way too plastic looking now. The zipper is too pronounced. The shoulders look to worn and washed out even at maximum graphic settings. Then there is a bugged fourth color option and the TNG split bottom pants are now mismatched. And so much more that is wrong with them.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-18-2011, 07:41 AM
Because some people wanted cleavage, my crew are now proud members of the USS Plastic Fantastic
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-18-2011, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychus_Findley
Because some people wanted cleavage, my crew are now proud members of the USS Plastic Fantastic
Sweet.... Yay cleavage!
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-18-2011, 07:42 AM
Quote:
As is my crew.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-18-2011, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Mmmm...Cleavage wrapped in plastic...

Lt. Commander
# 17
02-18-2011, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracknell
It might be a minor issue to you but the late DS9/TNG movie uniform is my fave one and I am a roleplayer.

This totally destroys immersion for me right now.

As Alexraptor said in another thread on this issue. Cryptic did drop the ball big time on this issue.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=202810
no im not expressing an opinion. what i mean in the grand scheme they could not pull a patch due to a uniform. its not game breaking, it wont cause the servers to crash so it had to go in even though its not right. they know its not right. so thats why it went live but they will look at it.

getting angry or upset over it is hardly worth it for something that will probably be fixed soon enough.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-18-2011, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
what i mean in the grand scheme they could not pull a patch due to a uniform. its not game breaking, it wont cause the servers to crash so it had to go in even though its not right. they know its not right. so thats why it went live but they will look at it.
I got the impression from Matt's post that he could have (and quite possibly would have) held the patch up because of it had he known about it earlier.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-18-2011, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard-Warrior View Post
I got the impression from Matt's post that he could have (and quite possibly would have) held the patch up because of it had he known about it earlier.
If he or any other dev would have just looked once at the tribble forum they would have known it earlier and in time to make the necessary changes as I and many others have posted there.

Here is the link:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=202250
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-18-2011, 07:52 AM
Hmmm...You have me worried now. All three of my Fed toons have the uniforms listed in this thread. I guess I'll have to check it out once I'm done patching. I'm very afraid!
Closed Thread