Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
02-18-2011, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
I wouldn't bother taking anything too personally today. People are going it be antsy. It's that time of the month...

...

... and by that I am of course referring to the full moon tonight. No, seriously. Google, you'll see I'm right.

My 'Time-of-the-Month'...

Comes when the Mortgage Payment is due..... :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
02-18-2011, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychus_Findley
No disrespect but none of the replies explains why you all ignore the feedback on Tribble. How many times do we have to go through this exactly? I understand issues and I am OK with it because it happens. Deliberately moving things like that knowing what will happen is like slapping yourself in the face though.

Please use the test server until something is ready. Its not rocket science.
Not the thread for this. I wanted this to be about how much we've overcome and dealt with and how we'll get through this current time. Let me have my oasis, as misinterpreted as its become.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
02-18-2011, 10:56 AM
I think some people in here have had a bit of a humour fail lol. From what I can tell, it was meant in jest, no harm done!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
02-18-2011, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Full moon last nite.
Such is my guess based on my knowledge of lunacy.
The OP is right though, everybody (and me) seem irratible/ irritating today.
You all are just like me, dying to get your hands on those melee weapons.

makes you cranky, here have some more beer!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
02-18-2011, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Not the thread for this. I wanted this to be about how much we've overcome and dealt with and how we'll get through this current time. Let me have my oasis, as misinterpreted as its become.
My sincere apologies. Just a direct reply to DStahl's post. But you are right.

I am looking forward to tomorrows episode with glee. And the server WILL hold

There we go !!!

*fireworks*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
02-18-2011, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoson View Post
You all are just like me, dying to get your hands on those melee weapons.

makes you cranky, here have some more beer!
The Fat tire and TN: Butthead is already ina stationary orbit in my cooler waiting on my rendevous.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
02-18-2011, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychus_Findley
No disrespect but none of the replies explains why you all ignore the feedback on Tribble. How many times do we have to go through this exactly? I understand issues and I am OK with it because it happens. Deliberately moving things like that knowing what will happen is like slapping yourself in the face though.

Please use the test server until something is ready. Its not rocket science.
...The Dev's Never Explain why they do this (that or another thing..).... they said...

...WOW, DStahl and the Dev's spend A LOT more time here in the Forums Telling us about what is going on, than Other MMO's do... ... they said...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
02-18-2011, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCooey View Post
Rome wasn't built in a day lads...
Nor did it fall in a day.

Sorry... Whenever I see that Rome comment, I have to repeat it's corollary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
(waves hands in the air)
WHEEEEEEE
wheeeeeee
(TIGHT TURN)
WHEEEEE
HA! LOL ROTFLMAO... Thanks Roach, that was great... In my mind's eye seeing your yellow-haired avatar whipping around on 'coaster, really just gave me a kick! HA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zutty View Post
...I, for one, like the game.
/signed +1.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
02-18-2011, 11:06 AM
This thread needs music....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SyyZPstIhc
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
02-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
thank you for trivializing our efforts to improve the game.
wohoho.... don't blame us for the mistakes made by your predecessor... you know... those we had multiple forum outrages about? yes? remember? no? ok. i would not want to either.



But hey, ever since you took over we (the community) got the feeling to have someone at least notice the existence of our concerns so thats a definite plus.

good enough work so far, can't make all of us happy and the ship that is sto came pre-sunk so more kudos to you and the guys still around at cryptic for keeping it afloat so far.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:58 AM.