Lt. Commander
# 1 Whats wrong with uniforms?
02-18-2011, 12:23 PM
So I log in to my entire crew and my uniforms are ruined. Why is this? I have this yellow outline all over my TNG movie uniform, and the worst part is in the Tailor there is no option to get rid of the yellow. While i can understand all these old and future uniform types being out with no problem, if I have a "Movie TNG Uniform" Its not so far fetched to expect it to look like the movie.

To Cryptic, the uniforms look horrible and completely non movie now. If you want to try something different, im all for you adding another color pallet so if someone does want an outline they can choose a color or just put in grey/black and make it look movie, but dont just add crap to my uniforms and give me no way to change it to what i want.

Totally not cool guys, I honestly can get on board with the non canon items, but dont ruin the uniforms that are canon and give us no way to customize them back to looking canon.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2011, 12:25 PM
They are going to fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2011, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrNightfire
So I log in to my entire crew and my uniforms are ruined. Why is this? I have this yellow outline all over my TNG uniform, and the worst part is in the Tailor there is no option to get rid of the yellow. While i can understand all these old and future uniform types being out with no problem, if I have a "Movie TNG Uniform" Its not so far fetched to expect it to look like the movie.
Switch to the Wrath of Khan uniform, change the fourth color to the same as your third, then switch back to the TNG film uniform.

The reason for this change is so you can simulate an Admiral's uniform (see: Admiral Dougherty and Admiral Ross). Hopefully they'll fix the editor so you can change the fourth color without switching to the khan uniform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrNightfire
To Cryptic, the uniforms look horrible and completely non movie now. If you want to try something different, im all for you adding another color pallet so if someone does want an outline they can choose a color or just put in grey/black and make it look movie, but dont just add crap to my uniforms and give me no way to change it to what i want.

Totally not cool guys, I honestly can get on board with the non canon items, but dont ruin the uniforms that are canon and give us no way to customize them back to looking canon.
The changes are only partially finished. They're making room for the open-jacket uniforms that are coming out next week, and this is the first stage of those changes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2011, 12:39 PM
Or you can just use the AGT uniforms
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2011, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuatela
Switch to the Wrath of Khan uniform, change the fourth color to the same as your third, then switch back to the TNG film uniform.

The reason for this change is so you can simulate an Admiral's uniform (see: Admiral Dougherty and Admiral Ross). Hopefully they'll fix the editor so you can change the fourth color without switching to the khan uniform.

The changes are only partially finished. They're making room for the open-jacket uniforms that are coming out next week, and this is the first stage of those changes.
Thanks for the reply! Im glad to have my canon uniform back. Hopefully they do fix this, its very annoying, and not a fix most people will just figure out.

On a side note, if they want TNG Movie Era Admiral Uniforms in the game, which i approve,, they should just make it separate instead of trying to pigeon hole the standard ones into dual functionality.

@Mailman653
And just who is planning to buy that for me? Its not like AGT uniforms are free