Lt. Commander
# 31
02-19-2011, 12:19 PM
Still needs the BOff AI to be improved a bit. There are a few places in this mission that snag your BOff's and if you aren't paying attention you can run into combat with some of them still stuck behind the blown-up gate or behind boulders. Frustrating. Can't wait for the new ground combat updates that will remove this awful AI and make ground combat interesting.

Nice episode though. Great storytelling.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-19-2011, 12:24 PM
Very enjoyable episode, and I'm happy that the servers didn't fall over.

I enjoyed the whole thing (two words: indigenous fauna!), and it's answered some questions I've had about the whole Romulan/Reman situation, while leaving plenty more open (spoilers! 'Demons' are helping the Tal Shiar? Hmm, Iconians methinks! Also, talking to one of the Reman Resistance Fighters, he talks about possibly joining a Starfleet Vessel....).

I'm really looking forward to next week's episode, and well done on this week's (and keeping the servers up and running as well)!
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-19-2011, 12:43 PM
not a bad epp, shame there was no diplomacy i could find. the first bit made almost no sence to me, sorry if i lost the point fake a distress call, hide attack romulans, be compleatly ignored by remans and fallow them back to their supper secret base. seriously either they want you to go there so should talk to you, or they dont which is what cloaking devices are for love the rewards, not realy for stats, i've just always though the romulans had the best looking disruptors.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-19-2011, 01:12 PM
Man the pistol and rifle looks sweet. Tried both and now it's time to blow up some Klingons with them on ground PVP
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-19-2011, 01:20 PM
I watched STOked instead - but I liked what I saw there. Going to give it a go soon.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-19-2011, 01:29 PM
I loved the new episode, and no crash today yay!

Me and my team did have a bit of a disagreement over arresting Obasek (or how ever you spell it), they wanted to let him go and I wanted to arrest him. It gave a bit of role-play to note my objection in the log
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-19-2011, 03:38 PM
i've done it twice on my main now (first helping oby then arresting him) and i gotta say on advanced VA the thaleron stuff used by the remans is over powered (i died b4 my second shot on the prototype rifle had recharged, not the chain shot the normal one. now that was just a massive annoyance (now just to give you an idea of how much dammage that is it took my shields first as well, mk xi purples) i say side with oby it's much easier
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Just finished it and loved it. Based on the clues, I can't help but wonder if this relates to the series of ST novels relating to the "Furies" that was released, oh, 15 or so years back. If so, I heartily approve.
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-19-2011, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
i've done it twice on my main now (first helping oby then arresting him) and i gotta say on advanced VA the thaleron stuff used by the remans is over powered (i died b4 my second shot on the prototype rifle had recharged, not the chain shot the normal one. now that was just a massive annoyance (now just to give you an idea of how much dammage that is it took my shields first as well, mk xi purples) i say side with oby it's much easier
I need to echo that. The Thalaron Drone that the romulan commander deploys took me from 100% health to 0% health in a single shot. Say what you want, but that's way too much.

Other than that, I loved the episode, in fact, I love the whole series so far. It's a good tool to set the tone for a future playable Romulan faction, and their relationships with both the Klingons and the Federation. Good job Cryptic!
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-19-2011, 08:58 PM
Just playd the new one, nice work you have done here.

I am am happy to hear that there was NO emergency maintanace