Lt. Commander
# 1 TNG Flim uni
02-18-2011, 07:57 PM
Well not sure if Devs or anyone involved with creating the uniforms know this but the change that was made to the film version of the uniform is not cannon there is a white line that wraps around the shoulders if you seen the films there is no such line, at the very least you should have made a option in tailor to change it but it is bound white for some reason. i usually dont rant about this sorta stuff but if it labeled Film uniform then it should look like the film uni not some uniform that you slapped together in preperation for a patch for next week.

Heres the New film uni
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2011, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaundur
Well not sure if Devs or anyone involved with creating the uniforms but the change that was made to the film version of the uniform is not cannon there is a white line that wraps around the shoulders if you seen the films there is no such line, at the very least you should have made a option in tailor to change it but it is bound white for some reason. i usually dont rant about this sorta stuff but if it labeled Film uniform then it should look like the film uni not some uniform that you slapped together in preperation for a patch for next week.

Heres the New film uni
Glitch.

The trim is supposed to match the shoulders, but for some reason, it's not a selectable customization area. It'll retain the color of whatever uniform you switched from was using in that slot.

It's really great for making a non-ugly Admiral's variant if you do it in gold and the rest in canon.
Lt. Commander
# 3 ty
02-18-2011, 08:01 PM
ok ty for your reply
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2011, 08:04 PM
No problem.

Personally I hope they intend to make that area a selectable customization zone. I can think of some cool uses for the trim alone that would be enough to tempt me into switching out my B-01 uniforms on my toons.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2011, 09:20 PM
some changes were made today to adjust some of this and those updates will go out with tonight's update.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-18-2011, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
some changes were made today to adjust some of this and those updates will go out with tonight's update.
Have you looked in on my thread since your last post?

You may need to break out that :sigh: again
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-18-2011, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
No problem.

Personally I hope they intend to make that area a selectable customization zone. I can think of some cool uses for the trim alone that would be enough to tempt me into switching out my B-01 uniforms on my toons.
as long as it's not visible as a trim when you don't want it to be, fine with me
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-18-2011, 09:27 PM
Check the latest posts release notes thread on tribble, shows what the Uni's look like now.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-18-2011, 09:34 PM
Summed up the current issues on Tribble in another thread, but I'm reposting them here for quick reference:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PROS

- Combadge models are now PERFECT. Great work, guys!

- Costume modelling much, much better - all the new improvements, but none of the glitches!

CONS

- Costume colours are two murky and desaturated. We need richer colours, and 'truer' black.

- Trousers (ok, pants...) are closer to the right shade, but tops are WAY too faded.

- Combadge colours are the opposite - TOO vibrant, almost 'orange' for the backing. Needs desaturating to a proper 'gold' colour.

- TNG pants are now darker than the TNG Series tops, so they no longer match.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hopefully there's still time to get these last remaining 'gremlins' tweaked in time for the imminent patch - other than these few, the uniforms are pretty much finished (bar the TNG series tops, obviously!).
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-18-2011, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Shepherd

PROS

- Combadge models are now PERFECT. Great work, guys!
Combadge models perfect? What do you call this?

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/54...9E553BFDCD9F6/

Good thing I don't use that badge lol