Lt. Commander
# 11
02-18-2011, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkthunder View Post
Posting the following image from the latest TRIBBLE build (.8), and as mentioned, the colors do look washed out, and a bit too grey (more grey than before).

Made a rough edit of the TNG uniform to show how it -should- look. Note that all comparisons are made using the bottom-left black option, and all uniforms use exactly the same pants.

Clicky

Glad to see the thick black outline disappeared now, but the rest... needs fixing still.

EDIT: By comparison, this is how the DS9/VOY uniform -should- look: Clicky again
Yes I also confirm this fix to the test server, thanks for putting up comparison screenshots.

The fix is an improvement but is still greatly unfinished.

Black just isn't Black.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuskin
Combadge models perfect? What do you call this?

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/54...9E553BFDCD9F6/

Good thing I don't use that badge lol
That glitch has been spotted and fixed for Holodeck - on my Fed character, that's not an issue:

Combadge model/uniform texures = good. Colours = eh, not so much...
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-18-2011, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
some changes were made today to adjust some of this and those updates will go out with tonight's update.
Great job on the fixes to this uniform on tribble dan and character artists!! thats from the heart

but a side note, i cant get my ds9 or tng film jacket the black like it used to be and now the pants are slightly blacker than the jacket. could you take a look into this and let me know if this was intended bc i liked that pure black on the pants and id like the ds9/tng movie jackets to match that good black you guys made.

still good job on the fixes, nonetheless
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-18-2011, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Shepherd
That glitch has been spotted and fixed for Holodeck - on my Fed character, that's not an issue
Because you are playing a male character (like myself). But try this badge on one of your female BOF's in combination with the TNG/DSN/VOY uniform and you see (on Tribble at the moment) the issue. Looks like a problem linked to the female character models. So, lets hope it is (or get) fixed, along with the black colour issue.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard83 View Post
Because you are playing a male character (like myself). But try this badge on one of your female BOF's in combination with the TNG/DSN/VOY uniform and you see (on Tribble at the moment) the issue. Looks like a problem linked to the female character models. So, lets hope it is (or get) fixed, along with the black colour issue.
Sorry - didn't make myself clear earlier. The glitch is indeed only for Fed female characters, and it's been confirmed as fixed for the Holodeck patch.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-18-2011, 09:11 PM
Those badges also seem to be clipping pretty badly now on Females if the slider is set anywhere above 2.5 (half)

It wasn't this severe before, at least.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-18-2011, 09:15 PM
new badges do look nicer though i have to admit
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Shepherd
That glitch has been spotted and fixed for Holodeck - on my Fed character, that's not an issue:

Combadge model/uniform texures = good. Colours = eh, not so much...
But the Holodeck update is not out yet. Tribble is more up to date since they just got the update that will be out tomorrow for Holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-18-2011, 09:22 PM
Taking into account all the feedback, one of our team stayed late to get some fixes in quickly for you guys.

Here is a screenshot of the new uniforms/badges. http://twitpic.com/41b60d/full

There is a known bug with one of the female badges (the badge got flipped on export), and it will be fixed soon.

Also, some people have requested for us to add a variant to the TNG Film uniform with an extra color tinting option for trim around the shoulder pads. We will try to add this when we get the patch for the female badge.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,

Matt
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-18-2011, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
Taking into account all the feedback, one of our team stayed late to get some fixes in quickly for you guys.

Here is a screenshot of the new uniforms/badges. http://twitpic.com/41b60d/full

There is a known bug with one of the female badges (the badge got flipped on export), and it will be fixed soon.

Also, some people have requested for us to add a variant to the TNG Film uniform with an extra color tinting option for trim around the shoulder pads. We will try to add this when we get the patch for the female badge.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,

Matt
I think this effort deserves a big SCHWEEEEETT!! lol. thanks for the extra work

oh EDIT: the jackets are still off on the black from the pants, but overall they look great