> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
Okay guys as we all know most Stf's require just as much teamwork if not more than pvp. I want that deflector array as well as the ability to do Khitomer Accord. I am so desperate to finish this after 50 tries at least. Getting on a pug Cure Team is the ultimate LOL in STO.
That's why I WANT YOU! I will hire youto help me get this mission done. If you are an experienced stf player and have completed the Cure please respond in this thread. Requirements are all 4 of my teammates MUST have completed the cure at least once.
The pay is 5 MILLION Energy credits per player. To be paid upon the completion of the mission. If the mission is not completed however you get nothing. So being honest about your experience is a must. I will not drag the team down however so a little about me below.
1. Very experienced with infected have completed that about 30 times roughly mostly in under an hour.
2. I am a science officer that has all 6 Purple Mark 10 science kits so whatever you need me to do I can and will do.
3. I have been playing since June of last year so I know the game pretty much in and out.
4. My escort is built for space pvp as that is about all I ever do anymore. I don't have any specs into ground but if this turns out to be a go let me know what you need from me and I will max out all my ground skills with a respec. I can always respec back afterwards. Either way this science captain is actually going to become a ground based pvp toon as soon as my Tactical escort captain is a VA anyway so the respec won't be a big deal.
5. Since all my teammates I hire will be able to complete this mission I will be all ears on the strategy and where to be placed.
6. I don't have a mic but can get on team speak if need to listen to you as I do have speakers.
7. I have been to the 3rd main last set of transformers twice but that is as far as have gotten.
Before you say find a fleet that has done the Cure. I have tried that 4 times with different fleets. All have said they have a cure crew that has done and alas can barely get past 1st set of transformers. Upon completion of The Cure I will consider hiring you for a Terradome team but the pay will not be as high since it does not unlock anything important to me.
I sent you a message on something I hope will help you to get past this stage.
I don't really play STFs anymore, because the playerbase population is getting "faction imbalanced" as I call it.
Since we don't have crossteaming, Feds cannot assist KDF teams and vice versa.
And since the number of KDF teams is practically non-existent, I stopped going to Gamma Orionsis.
To be harshly honest, I got sick of sitting there watching all the Fed requests scroll by and never seeing a KDF one.
I won't be able to play on your team in STO (as I haven't got the time at the minute). But I can provide you with my excellent strategy for beating the Cure!!! Just visit STOwiki.org and locate the Cure Walkthrough. I wrote it you know!!! This strategy is completely free (like everything on the wiki), just send me a message to say if you completed the Cure using my stategy.
The Cure Walkthrough (at time of posting) is found by clicking the 'Walthrough' link at the top of the STOWiki.org homepage in the Featured box or just cilck here