Lt. Commander
# 21
02-19-2011, 10:08 PM
U Dont Want The Axe To Fall On U!!!

Hilarity!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-19-2011, 10:31 PM
I told her I was a wealthy, orthodox Ferengi businessman with traditional beliefs.

I said I liked latinum, long walks in the Divine Treasury, and discussing the profitability of yamok sauce futures.

Oh, and I told her my lobes were a meter in diameter.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-19-2011, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
I told her I was a wealthy, orthodox Ferengi businessman with traditional beliefs.

I said I liked latinum, long walks in the Divine Treasury, and discussing the profitability of yamok sauce futures.

Oh, and I told her my lobes were a meter in diameter.
Haha, that is awesome. Speaking of awesome, I may have to add this to my sig:

Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love and concern matters alot in life

?
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-19-2011, 10:52 PM
Somewhere a very lonely broken-hearted girl is crying her heart out. See what you did. Very evil and mean....

Please continue...and get a cookie.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-19-2011, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post
Other people get love letters from Jackalope in their Cryptic account mailbox.

I get this:

So, like... Is it legit?
I Just got this too.....Cryptic are you trying to set me up on a date? I have a Girlfriend
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-19-2011, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia
Hello I am sylvia,

I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile and it
sound well.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I am sylvia
by name,No kid and never marry.from here you can contact me at this
email address(sylviakelvin71@yahoo.com)so that i can send you my
pictures and also tell you more about myself,have a nice day
and i am waiting to hear from you soonest,

Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love and concern matters alot in life

(sylviakelvin71 at yahoo dut com)
Yours
sylvia
Hello Sylvia,

I am Zordar. I'm glad you liked my profile. Finding open-minded females that enjoy galactic domination is very difficult. I've never married but I've sired several children with various concubines. Only two remain, as the others tried to overthrow me and I had to destroy them. I appreciate you offering to send me your pictures, but that will not be necessary. I've been watching you for quite some time now. I know all about you, your family, that incident at the clinic, everything. My advisers have been most amused by your antics of late. Too amused. I shall have to make an example of one of them.

A little about me. As a galactic conqueror I'm on the road a lot. Travel is one of the many benefits of this lifestyle. On occasion you will be required to accompany me to official functions (subjugation ceremonies, planetary surrender, 'Extermination of Species X' day festivities, etc), but your duties will be light. I have been known to fly into a rage whenever my wishes are not met, but this only results in disintegrations about half of the time.

Please don't let the ominous undertones in this message discourage you from accepting the inevitable. Once you acquiesce to your fate you will be treated like a princess until either one of the other concubines eliminates you or I tire of you, at which point your fate will be decided by lobster knife fights. Regardless of the overwhelming aura of menace this missive might create, I am not without mercy. I've never personally disintegrated one of my concubines.

I look forward to your unconditional emotional surrender.

Sincerely,

Z
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-19-2011, 11:06 PM
Epic Zordar, really.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-19-2011, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSterling
I got the same thing too. What gives here?? I don't play STO to find someone, I play STO because I enjoy it.
There is some logic to this, where else are you going to find a large collection of Sci-fi geeks? Now apply the usual Sci-fi geek stereotype, and you see the logic.
However, where it all goes a bit mankey is that most of us have at least two brain cells to rub together and can spot a con job from several miles away.

Must admit I never thought this sort of Spam would appear in here.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-19-2011, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar View Post
I look forward to your unconditional emotional surrender.
That sir, was awesome! I totally LOL'ed on that part!
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-20-2011, 12:24 AM
I got 2 emails from Sylvia.

It's even funnier because I'm a girl. Sorry guys, I think Sylvia bats for the other team.