Lt. Commander
# 1 Scandinavia
02-20-2011, 08:16 AM
Since the Norwegian players are rare, is there any Scandinavian fleets out there?

Looking for a casual fleet, just playing for fun, not to rule the galaxy or to be back in the military being ordered around
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-17-2011, 01:29 AM
I have made a fleet for norwegians. are you interested? it's called Norsk Fleet for now, but I can't make it apear in the search engine.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-17-2011, 01:43 AM
Search for it on facebook were we have a group
Lt. Commander
# 4 The Clan Hunters
03-17-2011, 11:22 PM
Hi

I'm Norwegian and I run the fleet called the Clan Hunters and the House of Clan Hunters.

We got other Norwegians in the fleet, the fleet is international and has many active members from all over the world.

Feel free to check it out by adding our chat channel by typing /channel_join ClanH

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-18-2011, 07:25 AM
I think many people could have good use of joining a fleet of the same nationality. Some speak Norwegian best and would rather use that.

I myself prefer fleets that's not too large, because it's easyer to get to know the playes. Besides, the large fleets seem to be all alike and nothing special.

I could be wrong about all this, but anyway, thanks for the invitation regarding the union. Just to clearify: Did you mean a mearge of our fleets, or a cooperation? And in the case of the latter, what does that mean?

Best regards,

Jarl
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-19-2011, 02:09 AM
Well all fleets are different, some fokus on structure and duties, others for role playing, some are hardcore, some want you to pay fees to stay, and some like mine are there for the sosial, relaxed, fun and helpful parts.

I was not suggesting a merger, but an alliance.

An alliace would mean that you can come on our chat channel and see if anyone wants to team up for a STF, PvP, missions, grinding, dailies, etc.

We have a calendar with events, a vent server you could join and hang out with other norwegians and english speaking people and ailiens.

Nikita.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-19-2011, 03:22 AM
Hi Langbein,

I suspect the other two fleets posted me suit you best if you want an opportunity to speak Norwegian but just in case you want something different let me briefly introduce you to 3rd Fleet, we are an international fleet with German, French and English divisions (in fact we were founded in Germany). Being international ensures that fleet-mates can always be found no matter when you log in and this allows us to run many organised events. Check us out if this interests us (there's much more to tell you about).

http://www.3rdfleet.com
Or check out our vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42p-B1wWDuE&hd=1