Lt. Commander
# 11
03-01-2011, 04:53 AM
End Game is becoming a serious issue.

The little end game content we have is either simply awful or broke.

Now these STF's are a complete mess , who made these things?

I am in a small fleet, through choice , small fleets are alot better for me , and all we have is bugged badly made STF's , the Fleet Actions suck beyond belief and the DS9 is STILL BROKE for VA's!

Were trying to be busy here with most of the fleet at end game but we are really struggling and as for the Cure.... seriously sort it out Cryptic its supposed to be FUN.
Lt. Commander
# 12 some in-game help...
03-01-2011, 09:31 AM
There are a couple of channels growing in popularity in the game.
It's not a sure means of acquiring a team, but it can most definitely give you choices.

Fed STF
KDF STF

(capitalization isn't important). Join the channel through the GUI interface, or by using the command line: /channel_join channel.name (where channel.name = Fed STF or KDF STF)

Regularly, players are looking for team/answering calls for team invites.
Cheers Happy Hunting.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-01-2011, 09:34 AM
Hit me up in-game Gans.oH@CougiumSundays. Just this week we ran both KA & The Cure in one night, each under 2 1/2 hours. Only catch is must have TS3, I will provide the server.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-01-2011, 12:12 PM
I think some responses here have totally missed the point of this post... The current state of the end-game is severely lacking. The only challenging content that was available was the STF's... now those have been dumbed-down and are a joke to those that have mastered them...

So we now have absolutely nothing challenging left to do besides hit-or-miss PVP matches.

With several missions being broken - DS9 fleet action & Terradome - and the Borg STF's suitable for space-bar spammers - Some of us feel very bored and abandoned. I've been waiting for the Foundry Editor to once again become available, but that is a waiting game.

I would suggest logging on to Tribble and trying Foundry Missions available there... at least it will be NEW Content to try...
Lt. Commander
# 15 Can you help me ?
03-02-2011, 03:59 AM
hello all, i wish also to finish this nightmare mission.

I have done it a long time before, and now i want the borg device but every time i try to finish the ground part, some player quit and we can't finish or we simply not passed the second or third shield.

I am tired of trying, i have try about 15 time and only yesterday we have find our way to the third shield, but again, a player quit the game and we loose all because no one join afet 6hours of gaming.

Can you help me ? Can i find some team to join to finish it once and for all ?

Thank you for your help.

I will be so happy.

@+