Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-21-2011, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
What are those little blue rings shooting out the back of the Defiant?
Dual Tetryon Beam Banks Mk XI [Acc] [Dam]x2]x3
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-21-2011, 10:00 AM
Wait, that was some sort of graphic from being shot...guessing I was being hit by somebody else who had Tetryon or maybe Plasma? Nope, went back and checked and I was being hit by what looks like Phaser damage. Perhaps it's just some strange affect from phaser meeting shields...you've got me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-21-2011, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
Wait, that was some sort of graphic from being shot...guessing I was being hit by somebody else who had Tetryon or maybe Plasma? Nope, went back and checked and I was being hit by what looks like Phaser damage. Perhaps it's just some strange affect from phaser meeting shields...you've got me.
AH, don't really see those on my ship. Was curiuos. TY.
Forgot about shield dimpling on impact.
Man, somebody was really eating you up to no avail.
Looked like a fun game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-21-2011, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Man, somebody was really eating you up to no avail.
EP2S II TSS II and Tac Team I FTW!

P.S. They got me a couple times...but we're not going to talk about that...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-21-2011, 10:33 AM
Bean shield hit effects travel with the ship.

Projectile shield hit effects (torpedoes and cannons) do not stay with the ship. So, they appear to be left behind in space.

It is an old bug, from beta at least, if not from the initial design of this game engine back in Champions Online.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-21-2011, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
EP2S II TSS II and Tac Team I FTW!

P.S. They got me a couple times...but we're not going to talk about that...
LOL, don't worry- after I catch up on the weeklies I'll be back in pug making everybody look good again.:p
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:24 PM.