Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
The fed on klingon matches were a bit of a slog today. It looked like the kingons were running with premades, while the feds were flying with badly organized PuGs, including the typical array of no shows, AFKers, cut-n-runners, and players flying weapons or shields below their station. So, demoralized, I hoped on over to a wargames queue, and was not disappointed. There were literally matches every ten or fifteen minutes, and it was the same dozen or so people getting mixed and matched into different teams each time. We had some great matches, and some close calls. Along with some total impromptu PuG steamrolling.

So, basically, next time its a bad day in the KvF arenas, make sure to swing by the FvF matches. It may seem 'noobish,' below your station, or a coward's way out, but some great fights, and interesting new clashes, go down in the wargames.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2011, 07:37 PM
Every dog has his day. I've enjoyed FvF a few times, but more often than not it's been boring.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2011, 07:40 PM
FvF can be fun but all too often it's a Cruisers vs Cruisers dryhumping tank fest
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2011, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheYak
FvF can be fun but all too often it's a Cruisers vs Cruisers dryhumping tank fest

.. I just start to lay mines like crazy. I equip all mines every where all autofire miens mine smins mines mines mines mines mins mines mines mines
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-22-2011, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InertiaCreeps
.. I just start to lay mines like crazy. I equip all mines every where all autofire miens mine smins mines mines mines mines mins mines mines mines
Pretty much what FvF has become, sadly. Though last night, it was very fulfilling for me. Not a lot of mines in total, and lots of pew pew on my part.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-22-2011, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InertiaCreeps
Don't forget Scorpion spam. You too can feel like a KDF Carrier.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-23-2011, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Don't forget Scorpion spam. You too can feel like a KDF Carrier.
For authentic experience, the device needs to provide a turn rate debuff.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2011, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
LOL- VERY TRUE.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2011, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
QFT

/10char
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-24-2011, 04:34 PM
LoL. I like the turn rate debuff. It might have more of an impact though if the added cargo meant they had to make room by sacrificing their off duty costumes.