Lt. Commander
# 31
03-11-2011, 06:41 AM
We are a newly formed fleet (a little over a month) but have already ran 5 events or more. We have no silly rules or complex ranking structure. You determine your involvment in the fleet member or officer. We are just a group of people that like to focus on playing the game together, running stf's regulary as well as other missions together. We have members of all ranks and there will be someone there to help you along the way, as well as someone that you can probably help as well.

Our website is expd.guildlaunch.com

You can apply there (no screening process, just one way that we can send you ingame invite)
or
James Goetz@goetzjam

Or search for us Expendables

I appreciate you reading this and I am sure you will fit right in.

PS Its not required to have a drink in one hand while playing, but some of us do!
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Smaller fleets or fleets having trouble recruiting are welcome to merge with us your people can keep their ranks.
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-12-2011, 04:36 PM
We are a newly formed fleet (a little over a month) but have already ran 5 events or more. We have no silly rules or complex ranking structure. You determine your involvment in the fleet member or officer. We are just a group of people that like to focus on playing the game together, running stf's regulary as well as other missions together. We have members of all ranks and there will be someone there to help you along the way, as well as someone that you can probably help as well.

You can apply there (no screening process, just one way that we can send you ingame invite)
or
James Goetz@goetzjam

PS Its not required to have a drink in one hand while playing, but some of us do!
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
Smaller fleets or fleets having trouble recruiting are welcome to merge with us your people can keep their ranks.
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-14-2011, 06:28 AM

or
James Goetz@goetzjam

Lt. Commander
# 36
03-14-2011, 05:46 PM
Lt. Commander
# 37
03-15-2011, 12:02 PM

or
James Goetz@goetzjam

Lt. Commander
# 38
03-17-2011, 06:58 PM
We ran fleet action DS9 yesterday with great success, looking forward to infected in the coming week(s).
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-18-2011, 03:07 PM

or
James Goetz@goetzjam

Lt. Commander
# 40
03-20-2011, 09:34 PM
we can now offer Vent and a Klingon side for your alts.