Lt. Commander
# 41
03-21-2011, 01:11 PM
We are a newly formed fleet (a little over a month) but have already ran 5 events or more. We have no silly rules or complex ranking structure. You determine your involvment in the fleet member or officer. We are just a group of people that like to focus on playing the game together, running stf's regulary as well as other missions together. We have members of all ranks and there will be someone there to help you along the way, as well as someone that you can probably help as well.

We now have a Kling side as well as a vent channel to help with missions.

Our website is expd.guildlaunch.com

You can apply there (no screening process, just one way that we can send you ingame invite)
or
James Goetz@goetzjam

Or search for us Expendables

I appreciate you reading this and I am sure you will fit right in.

PS Its not required to have a drink in one hand while playing, but some of us do!
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-22-2011, 09:19 AM
We now have a fully functioning vent server as well as a Klingon side for your alt.
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-23-2011, 02:30 AM
Active fleet with Vent,Klingon side and a casual player base.
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-24-2011, 07:58 AM
We are a newly formed fleet (a little over a month) but have already ran 5 events or more. We have no silly rules or complex ranking structure. You determine your involvment in the fleet member or officer. We are just a group of people that like to focus on playing the game together, running stf's regulary as well as other missions together. We have members of all ranks and there will be someone there to help you along the way, as well as someone that you can probably help as well.

We now have a Kling side as well as a vent channel to help with missions.

Our website is expd.guildlaunch.com

You can apply there (no screening process, just one way that we can send you ingame invite)
or
James Goetz@goetzjam

Or search for us Expendables

I appreciate you reading this and I am sure you will fit right in.

PS Its not required to have a drink in one hand while playing, but some of us do!
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-25-2011, 12:09 AM
Expendables recruitment video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU0KLAPLvJo
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-26-2011, 03:16 PM
The new TOS bundle is awsome, It's well worth it.
Lt. Commander
# 47 merge?
03-28-2011, 06:11 AM
well ive left a post on my thread about our fleet and have not herd from you yet in game or in the forums so i take it you dont want to talk about what you called a merg.
just to make things clear we at the federal exploration fleet will not merge with any fleet we have worked to hard for what we have to turn it over to any other fleet and run under there colors.if you would like to join our fleet cool if not i dont blame you for the same reason i stated earlier,but if you would like to maybe get together and discuss a plan as to putting each others active members on the friends list so that when you are running a STF no one would have to call for pugs.
let me know your intentions in this matter.
The FederalExploration fleet.
fleet leader Qubal
Lt. Commander
# 48
03-28-2011, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quball9
well ive left a post on my thread about our fleet and have not herd from you yet in game or in the forums so i take it you dont want to talk about what you called a merg.
just to make things clear we at the federal exploration fleet will not merge with any fleet we have worked to hard for what we have to turn it over to any other fleet and run under there colors.if you would like to join our fleet cool if not i dont blame you for the same reason i stated earlier,but if you would like to maybe get together and discuss a plan as to putting each others active members on the friends list so that when you are running a STF no one would have to call for pugs.
let me know your intentions in this matter.
The FederalExploration fleet.
fleet leader Qubal
We at Expendables couldn't do that either. We've worked hard to get where we're at.
The idea for STF's is a very good one. Perhapes a shared channel, have our most active members add it.
Lt. Commander
# 49
03-29-2011, 05:03 AM
we tried that with another fleet and it didnt work.i think if we were to add each others active players to our friends list would probably be better.myself if i had my way about it i wouldnt have a chat box at all its the 21st century and i packed my carrier pigeons away along time ago
Lt. Commander
# 50
03-29-2011, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quball9
we tried that with another fleet and it didnt work.i think if we were to add each others active players to our friends list would probably be better.myself if i had my way about it i wouldnt have a chat box at all its the 21st century and i packed my carrier pigeons away along time ago
I think a combination of both is actually the best idea, the shared channel between would make communication easy, however the friends list would allow members to know when other people are on.