Lt. Commander
# 1 Cardassian Front Hits a Wall
02-21-2011, 11:25 AM
My Captain level 4 has been running through the missions nicely and just started the Cardassian Front a few days ago. For some reason, the contact who hands out missions, James Kurland, apparently doesn't like my character, as he's stopped offering missions. I received (and completed) Badlands, Suspect, War Games, and Rapier, but that's it. At completion of Rapier, he gave me the closing to the mission and then a one word screen of "Good-bye".

How true that was! I have no more missions offered from him. I can do some other things for awhile, but does anyone know if the missions start getting handed out again? It looks like I haven't over- or under-leveled the content, and there are a few missions that he skipped but could give me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2011, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg247 View Post
My Captain level 4 has been running through the missions nicely and just started the Cardassian Front a few days ago. For some reason, the contact who hands out missions, James Kurland, apparently doesn't like my character, as he's stopped offering missions. I received (and completed) Badlands, Suspect, War Games, and Rapier, but that's it. At completion of Rapier, he gave me the closing to the mission and then a one word screen of "Good-bye".

How true that was! I have no more missions offered from him. I can do some other things for awhile, but does anyone know if the missions start getting handed out again? It looks like I haven't over- or under-leveled the content, and there are a few missions that he skipped but could give me.

From the Wiki it looks like the rest of his missions are for Captain 5 to Lower Admiral 2 ( and it's possible that some of the mission levels listed on the Wiki have the levels incorrect) :

http://www.stowiki.org/List_of_missi...rdassian_Front
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2011, 11:34 AM
I think in order to get other missions by him you have to complete "Temple Offerings" at first.

I remember having the same problem, then I did the Temple-Mission and got more from Kurland.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Unfortunately, he hasn't offered me Temple Offerings yet (Wiki says it's for level 1, but I never received it).
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-21-2011, 12:40 PM
He wont hand out some of his missions unless you directly go and speak to him in person on DS9

Its totally possible to level through and past those sector episodes, hit VA and realise you never even got two of the missions.

Been bugged like this for many many months
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-21-2011, 02:40 PM
Thanks! I went to DS9 and talked to him in person, and right away he was a real chatterbox. He couldn't wait to give me my missions!