Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
02-22-2011, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
I would like to see them added for free, since they're just variants of existing uniforms.

I probably won't buy it unless it has an undershirt option for females, and a non-undershirt option for males (check this pic to see what I mean: http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1605/2409openuni.jpg). Otherwise it's really half a set.

A little sidetrack: the TOS dress uniforms should just be added to the TOS pack. People that have it should get them for free, and people that don't can buy the pack to get them and the TOS regular unis.
maybe they do ... they just wanted to show one without and one with.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
02-22-2011, 09:07 AM
The real question is, if they are making a non-undershirt versions for males, is there going to a chest hair on/off option?

I dunno about you guys but I'm pretty sure some players are sporting a rather large chest carpet.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
02-22-2011, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomecradies View Post
The real question is, if they are making a non-undershirt versions for males, is there going to a chest hair on/off option?

I dunno about you guys but I'm pretty sure some players are sporting a rather large chest carpet.
wookiees you say ? :O
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
02-22-2011, 09:32 AM
I really like the look of these alternative versions. However, it does look funny that the guys need to wear a vest, so I too, hope that it's an option. But, they really do look good. Well done, and I really can't wait to try them out!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
02-22-2011, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
wookiees you say ? :O
Yea my own Wookiee in STO
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
02-22-2011, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
wookiees you say ? :O
70's disco Chest Rug!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
02-22-2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Street3
Yea my own Wookiee in STO
That's not nice: they're called Salt Vampires.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
02-22-2011, 12:25 PM
Never liked the old TOS Mirror Male Uniform
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
02-22-2011, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtorma View Post
They nerfed the cleavage. Look at the bolian stationed at the door of club 47. So much for getting what you vote for
We've pushed the limit as far as we can with the ESRB while still being able to retain our Teen rating. I know that's hard to believe with the Orion slave outfits, however, it's the honest truth.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
02-22-2011, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
We've pushed the limit as far as we can with the ESRB while still being able to retain our Teen rating. I know that's hard to believe with the Orion slave outfits, however, it's the honest truth.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Not at all surprising, nor hard to believe.

The ESRB is random at best, and a travesty at worst.

Although the idea of self-regulation is nice, there really needs to be a system in place that's consistent and has straightforward guidelines for rating products. As it stands the ESRB is just... well, it's lacking (and I use that word because I'd likely get an infraction if I described it more accurately).
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:49 AM.