Lt. Commander
# 1 Frozen
02-19-2011, 07:02 PM
What an excellent series this has been! The first two episodes were a little slow, however I appreciated the Motion Picture feel of the first mission. The second seemed pretty conventional up until the point where you guys introduced the cut-scenes! And Frozen was a nice peek into what the future of STO holds! I appreciated the class specific quests and the choice of siding with the Remens or the Tal Shiar. For me the choice was easy. I don't like the Remens a whole lot, but I hate the Tal Shiar with a passion! I do look forward to finishing this series, but unfortunately that won't happen until May as I have to go through Coast Guard Boot Camp, but the first chance I get, I'm getting on to finish this series and check out what other cool things you guys have generated!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2011, 10:18 PM
I enjoyed todays FE "Frozen" and the fact no server crash. LOL. It was a well laid out map and thought provoking episode. My team and I tried both endings and found them interesting. I'd have to say this is the best yet. But that's just my opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2011, 04:41 PM
I wonder how much the siding influences the remaining missions. But good luck at boot camp!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2011, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodocus View Post
I wonder how much the siding influences the remaining missions. But good luck at boot camp!
Our fleet members have also wondered if it might be faction oriented when deciding which ending to take. It will be interesting to see what happens next.

Captain Conrad I also wish you the best at bootcamp and beyond.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-22-2011, 10:26 AM
Frozen is easily one of the best missions yet. Making a choice that changes how the rest of the mission turns out made me cheer (much to the dismay of my napping wife) and the profession-specific part was well done.

The line about hostile creatures made me laugh as I assume it is Cryptic making fun of it's constant combat missions.

Thanks for continuing to impress me Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-22-2011, 11:50 AM
So far I've been quite impressed with this series -- "Frozen" being my favorite ep so far. I have to admit feeling a little bit of paranoia when making the choice of who to support. "What if I make the wrong choice", I kept asking myself.