Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
02-22-2011, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennau116 View Post
Alas I am stuck at work! I haven't had a chance to even look at the launcher today! Now I am very sad about that. I almost did before I left today... **sigh**

That said, Woo! I am excited for this!
Be sad no more, as my launcher has kindly volunteered itself for your viewing. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
02-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonaos View Post
Be sad no more, as my launcher has kindly volunteered itself for your viewing. :p
Thanks for the pic for those of us at jobs.

Oh, and you should clean out your inbox one day.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
02-22-2011, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Seriously! Check the launcher. We're going to be adding quite a few new melee weapons this week.
Oh man....this week will feel like a month!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
02-22-2011, 01:28 PM
Melee? Cool... only one question then remains:

Will I, following the best ST traditions, be able to rip my uniform?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
02-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Hunter 9
Thanks for the pic for those of us at jobs.

Oh, and you should clean out your inbox one day.
Hah, don't I know it. I've actually planned to do that, though haven't gotten around to it.
But you're welcome!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
02-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarsightFrostwhisper
Melee? Cool... only one question then remains:

Will I, following the best ST traditions, be able to rip my uniform?
speaking of all these weapons, I do want one of those Tommy guns
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
02-22-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Seriously! Check the launcher. We're going to be adding quite a few new melee weapons this week.
can the gorn PC's use small tree brances?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
02-22-2011, 01:33 PM
auughhh! cURSE MY NEED TO FEED MY FAMILY. I'm at work.
Well, actually I like my family.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
02-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
I will switch over to TOS uniforms for this mission then!
Don't forget the brightly colored sashes.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
02-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
can the gorn PC's use small tree brances?
Small tree branches? I want the whole tree!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:25 AM.