Lt. Commander
You need to dial down normal or add an easy mode for ground combat. The only ground combat I ever did that was enjoyable was an admiral doing a LC mission. If you remade combat like that, with more DPS for the enemy, then it would be perfect. Currently it is to slow and difficult. And honestly, it bores me to tears when I am not cursing at the top of my lungs.*

Example: in The return, weapons of misdirection, I can't beat the first fight on normal. The borg take a really long time to kill, it feels like it is somewhere between advanced and elite. I am on normal. My gear is all mark 10 and i am MG3 klingon science officer. I left and entered more than once, but no change. I was even using a borg tribble.

*= please note that I love the space combat and I am big into the story part. My gripe is solely with ground combat.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2011, 02:14 AM
Ground combat is undergoing a complete revamp as far as we know, so maybe some of these issues will be addressed. Usually though its just a matter of tactics and Boff skill load-outs.