Lt. Commander
Hey if you earned a token on vice admiral, and bought say a science-R vessel with it. How come you can't get access to science -R vessels for the rest of your characters on the account?

When you buy the token it says it gives you access to said Refit vessel for all characters on the account.

So the bought token is actually better than the one you earn?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2011, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruis.In View Post
Hey if you earned a token on vice admiral, and bought say a science-R vessel with it. How come you can't get access to science -R vessels for the rest of your characters on the account?

When you buy the token it says it gives you access to said Refit vessel for all characters on the account.

So the bought token is actually better than the one you earn?
Buying the retrofits unlocks those ships for your entire account.
Using the free Token when you reach VA1 grants you a choice of one ship for that character.
You can also buy more ships for that character with emblems.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2011, 06:00 AM
You don't buy a "token", you buy access to the ship class for all characters of the appropriate level. The token is a reward for reaching VA and allows you to chose one ship for that character.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2011, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
You don't buy a "token", you buy access to the ship class for all characters of the appropriate level. The token is a reward for reaching VA and allows you to chose one ship for that character.
I bought the retrofit Excelsior with my RA So it would be available when my current Commander character becomes an admiral. Until then I was going to use the T3 version for that character since it had just been promoted and moved up to heavy cruisers. Shouldn't the T3 version be available to all my feds ranked Commander and higher?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2011, 07:50 AM
The T3 version is available to everyone even if you don't purchase the retrofit, but you can't use your commander token on it, you have to pay the higher EC cost.