Lt. Commander
Many of us use the logitech G15, and I was pleased to see that there is an app (Crytpic GT) that shows stats of the ship and the ground combat health. My question is do many find it beneficial? I feel like those stats are mainly focused and viewed from the monitor. I highly suggest that cryptic gt gets updated to show other important information, such as EC's, Medals, and maybe some other item stats of some sort. That would be awesome to constantly know your credit amount and pvp medals at the very least, and prob wouldn't be hard to implement! It is a pain to have to go see a pvp vendor to know your badge count. Perhaps skill points could be shown for some categories as well. Obviously there could be more implemented, but please please please add the medal count!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 09:50 AM
What is this, where can you get it, and (as it sounds like it's not officially by Cryptic) why are you asking here to update it?

Might give me a reason to go out and buy a G15 or G19 keyboard, so no, I'm not trying to be the person who says something idiotic or mocks you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2010, 03:08 PM
Apparently it is an app that shows health/shield stats when you are in space or combat. It also shows your login name. I picked up a g15 and that program runs while I am in game when I select it to.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2011, 05:24 AM
can some one tell me where to find this app? I can't find it in my list, and I don't know where to even begin looking