Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-23-2011, 08:12 AM
NO, really bad idea, leave my Boffs alone.

If you want your boffs to die, just delete them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-23-2011, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleacoe View Post
NO, really bad idea, leave my Boffs alone.

If you want your boffs to die, just delete them.
It's just not the same. :/
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-23-2011, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehra
Just to prove how serious the situation is?
People are spending millions upon millions of credits to get BOffs with, for instance, Beam Overload III or Auxiliary Power to the Structural Integrity Field III from the Exchange. And your suggestion is that Cryptic should start killing BOffs to make a thematic point?

Yeah, that's going to go over about as well as deep-fried chocolate-covered liverwurst. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-23-2011, 08:21 AM
Yes, you're the only one (or one of very, very few). I like my BOs, even though sometimes I have seen bricks that were smarter than them, and I don't want to lose them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-23-2011, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
People are spending millions upon millions of credits to get BOffs with, for instance, Beam Overload III or Auxiliary Power to the Structural Integrity Field III from the Exchange. And your suggestion is that Cryptic should start killing BOffs to make a thematic point?

Yeah, that's going to go over about as well as deep-fried chocolate-covered liverwurst. :p
I suppose I didn't think about that people spend a ridiculous amount of time on theirs. Well I want to see SOMEONE die in this game other than my enemies. Kill Obisek after he becomes a good guy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-23-2011, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehra
I suppose I didn't think about that people spend a ridiculous amount of time on theirs. Well I want to see SOMEONE die in this game other than my enemies. Kill Obisek after he becomes a good guy.
NPCs are definitely a decent route to go.

Miral Paris might be a decent choice since she's establish in canon. Or perhaps Worf or Kahless v2.0.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-23-2011, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
NPCs are definitely a decent route to go.

Miral Paris might be a decent choice since she's establish in canon. Or perhaps Worf or Kahless v2.0.
Ohh yeah. Have a good guy npc that you meet at the beginning of a series or something die at the end of it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-23-2011, 08:45 AM
My doctor needs the ability to go to the dead officer and tell me, "He's dead captain!"

Or how about a mission where regardless of team members you still have a redshirt with you who dies and you go interact with them and you CMO gives you the message.

It could be tied into the story some how like the Tasha incident.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-23-2011, 08:50 AM
Since you like death so much, how about we also add permadeath for the player while were at it? :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-23-2011, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Since you like death so much, how about we also add permadeath for the player while were at it? :p
Not my preferred method, but it would definitely go a long ways towards thinning the ranks of the ridiculous amounts of Admirals and Generals in this game.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:24 PM.