Lt. Commander
# 1 Have you ever seen a UFO?
02-23-2011, 09:35 AM
I haven't! And honestly I think they're likely bullcrap.

However, last year I saw in the middle of the day a sudden streak in the sky that left plane-like streaks behind it but went far too fast and seemed to disintegrate. I'm guessing it was a meteor that died before it hit the ground. I looked on news sites and stuff but couldn't find anything at all mentioning it. I'd think it would be mentioned somewhere because it left quiet a mark and was very visible in the bright blue day and made it through a good amount of atmosphere.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2011, 09:38 AM
Sometimes I think I do. Turns out later to be a bird or a spec of dust on my glasses.

I do believe in alien life, and in alien life that's more advanced than we are. I just don't think it wants anything to do with us.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2011, 09:39 AM
nope never.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2011, 09:39 AM
I have seen some unusual tin cans with flappy bits on, but I doubt they'd be considered UFOs...:p
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2011, 09:50 AM
Hort took this fuzzy picture a couple years ago....
edit: Oh, and the way the telescope's optics work, there's no way that could've been a fly. I could wave my hand in front of the thing and it wouldn't show up in the image.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-23-2011, 09:57 AM
Once, but I couldn't identify it.
I was at Groom for the weekend back in the 70's as child while parents were consulting on something.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-23-2011, 10:07 AM
I've seen a ton of UFO's... Lots of Flying objects I could'n identify... They are everywhere.

But to my knowlege I have never seen an alien spacecraft... Now that would be cool.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-23-2011, 10:14 AM
No I have never seen an alien spacecraft but i want to
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-23-2011, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
I haven't! And honestly I think they're likely bullcrap.

However, last year I saw in the middle of the day a sudden streak in the sky that left plane-like streaks behind it but went far too fast and seemed to disintegrate. I'm guessing it was a meteor that died before it hit the ground. I looked on news sites and stuff but couldn't find anything at all mentioning it. I'd think it would be mentioned somewhere because it left quiet a mark and was very visible in the bright blue day and made it through a good amount of atmosphere.
I think you might havee seen some sort of secret goverment experiment, many people have reported "UFO"'s like what you have described, but later the news reports, (from Russan Times TV), say that the U.S is testing a next-gen strato-plane for some sort of hooha in the gulf, that or the new "secret" plane is to spy on Russia and other countrys that have ICBM's, I dunno,but whatever the reason the goverment is doing some weird C.I.A **** up in the skies above us.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-23-2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Hort took this fuzzy picture a couple years ago....
edit: Oh, and the way the telescope's optics work, there's no way that could've been a fly. I could wave my hand in front of the thing and it wouldn't show up in the image.
Kinda looks like the International Space Station - on its side.