> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
I was hoping maybe you guys could help answer a few questions I have along with a few others I'm sure.
1. It was mentioned that the D7/K't'inga was getting a refit/retrofit for a higher tier. Will this still happen, if so, is there a target date? Or has this been dropped for the possible ship upgrade system?
2. The 100 Day Klingon Vet Reward was never mentioned (that I know of), will we see part of the growing Shoulder Pad concept as part of it? Like a chest piece, cape or cloak. Perhaps if that would be too big of a reward for a 100 Days, maybe a sheathed dagger for our belt with color options and two skins. Maybe a Dk' tahg Dagger and a generic one for the other species that want something different.
3. Vet Shoulders were given as a 200 day reward (200 right?) with mention of it turning into an outfit. Will we see this continue at 500 days?
4. The Rank Sash seemed to stop progressing at BG and in the tailor there is indication for at least 2 more sashes. Will we see new ones soon?
5. Will there be any chance of the T5 B'rel getting any adjustments to it's cloak? The 3 seconds that makes you visible while using torpedoes is a little long. I understand the balance issue with making the ship fire cloaked but maybe a 1 second timer? Also being healed while cloaked will make the B'rel visible while not doing so to any other cloaked ship. Here's an idea for Enhanced Battle Cloak, no Tab or auto target while cloak is active.
(Also if I missed that any of these questions where answered and my fellow players know about it, by all means hop in here and help me out)