Lt. Commander
# 1031 Real Water
02-27-2011, 12:13 PM
Dear Dan My fleet and I have been wondering about water or should I say the absence of it in ST:O. Cryptic is able to create it in Champions Online and it would be nice to have real water that drips off of you, and that we can float in or just have it act like normal water! It is a very minor thing but it does kind of break immersion. It appears the tech exists so is water on the board? Please.
Lt. Commander
# 1032
02-27-2011, 12:15 PM
the auction return system is infuriating at the moment, today i had 22 messages of returning items, checked on (3) toons, non of them posted the items, i assume as no items in mail, but i now have 0 new messages.

so can we have either items return to the account, so any charicter can collect it. or only show the mail on the charicter it is for?

EDIT to add stand alone question; is a revamp of the exchange on the books? i'm especialy interested in the auction lot return system when an item fails to sell.
Lt. Commander
# 1033
02-27-2011, 12:16 PM
This is a minor thing, but something I've never really understood: Why do KDF characters tap on their wrist/forarm to beam up when they wear their commbadge on the upper arm? Is an animation tweak in order?
Lt. Commander
# 1034
02-27-2011, 12:27 PM
Will The Great Barrier be added at some point? It would be nice to see it in-game.

Plus when will you re-scale the bridges? While the Prometheus and Galaxy bridges look the right size, the others just look too much you can hold a United Nations conference.

And finally, will the sitting animations for the rest of your crew will be re-worked because its rather funny when their feet don't even touch the floor.
Lt. Commander
# 1035
02-27-2011, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayradyss View Post
This is a minor thing, but something I've never really understood: Why do KDF characters tap on their wrist/forarm to beam up when they wear their commbadge on the upper arm? Is an animation tweak in order?
Maybe they will tweak it. Since the KDF typically carry beaming devices on their on their arm, wrist or still carry some sort of hand unit so maybe they'll cover up that slight error.
Lt. Commander
# 1036
02-27-2011, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Farrior View Post
Will The Great Barrier be added at some point? It would be nice to see it in-game.

Plus when will you re-scale the bridges? While the Prometheus and Galaxy bridges look the right size, the others just look too much you can hold a United Nations conference.

And finally, will the sitting animations for the rest of your crew will be re-worked because its rather funny when their feet don't even touch the floor.
I'll make a foundry mission for you.... But... you must use the oberth class.... otherwise... well... your never get out of the mission... Muhahahaha...
Lt. Commander
# 1037
02-27-2011, 02:04 PM
is the IKS Kaarg, that random Klingon ship just south of the Pi Canis Sector Block in Omega Leonis going to be used at all? if so, will it be in Klingon content? if not, why is it there?
Lt. Commander
# 1038
02-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Are there any plans to add information to the tooltip/info screen to let us know what certain powers and items do? For example, how much damage does a photon grenade do? I know I can make a level x grenade, and how long it lasts, but not how much damage, what type of damage, or any other effects (knockback) it may have. There are also certain items like the Prototype Gravitic Modulation Impulse Engines (a very rare item) that by comparison, seem less powerful than a rare item of the same rank.

Are there plans to add craftable (or mission reward) ground sets to the game?

Will Captain rank consoles be craftable at some point?

I really like some of the unique mission rewards, like the Polarized Tetryon Beam Array. Will we see more unique and flavorful items? These seem like a perfect addition to the crafting system.

Are there any plans to add a separate difficulty slider for ground/space missions. I personally like the elite space setting, but can't really deal with that in ground combat now.

Will we see missions revolving solely around crafting?
Lt. Commander
# 1039 Question
02-27-2011, 02:23 PM
Just wondering, what is the current status of the Caitian hair/mane options and digitigrade feet?
Lt. Commander
# 1040 Catian Hair
02-27-2011, 03:34 PM
Ok so its been a while since Catians were released, and I am sure you devs will agree that they were rushed cause of the fandom. But here is my question...

When the Catians were released we were promised fancy hair for them, and we have not seen this yet, is this still in the works or are we keeping them as is?
Closed Thread