Lt. Commander
# 1061
02-28-2011, 01:15 AM
Q: Can you tell us the progress of the needed fleet stuff?
(Fleetbase, fix of the dem calender, more fleet banks, fleet cap, fleet actions WITH all lvl's, search tool to find one char in a full fleet, fix on the fleet mail (sent per handler and not per char) and so on)

Q: And when can we expect them? :p

Q: Are you planning to make a Account Bank Slot? (for all you chars and can be accessed for all fractions) (right now i Have +50 mails of myself with stuff)

Q: When can we expect Season 4 and will there be Klingon only missions come with that?

Q: Will you release a soundtrack of STO? (love to hear the music, especially the theme)
Lt. Commander
# 1062
02-28-2011, 01:25 AM
First why don't you rename the levels from captain up & include, starting at Captain,, Admiral, Rear Admiral, Vice Admiral, getting rid of that stupid RA upper & lower half. Thus increasing the level cap by 11.

Second, How do you craft the Delta Flyer, I know you won't be able to just craft a whole ship at once. Is is going to be having to craft certain items to work your way up to the Delta Flyer?

Third Will there be more or rather a standard for doing all the communications with Voice Overs? There can be a lot of reading at times but before you get done reading you are being attacked, especially if you read slow.

www.tfd.guildlaunch.com
Lt. Commander
# 1063 Account pool
02-28-2011, 01:40 AM
Hi,

My question is a bit different than the others. I have two accounts, sometimes prefer to play with two toons in the same time. There is some advantages in this usage. But is there technical possibility to develop an account pool? I mean, any two toons (any from two accounts) playing in the same time.
If it is possible to develop, it can be planned?

Thank you,
Zilok
Lt. Commander
# 1064
02-28-2011, 03:18 AM
We've seen the Obeth ship class from your twitter posts, but will this include the option for soft-canon designs stemming from it, for example the Guardian class. Same could be said for the NX class, featuring the NX refit. And the TOS Constition featuring an option to have the decals and nacelles from the pilot episodes?
Lt. Commander
# 1065
02-28-2011, 03:52 AM
My question is: Will we ever see a realization of the "Photonic Cannon" that the doctor made up in Voyager? Or maybe as a different option to abandon ship, a "Corbomite Device" from the origional series...
Lt. Commander
# 1066 Accolades
02-28-2011, 04:33 AM
Can we have a more detailed view of what must be done to win an accolade?. Some of them are well self explained but some others not.

Will ever be a 'Hall of fame' or a 'rank list' with the Accolade points for the Captains?
Is it possible , for each 'episode' , to view some 'Accolade' info , like , in what accolade this episode contributes?

Will ever be possible to manage some aspects of the game , like ship builds , bank , exchange , or see some captain stats , with out the game client , in a web page\application?

Some 'powers' can target self or an ally , like the BO power Science Team. Is it possible to target self with a hot key pressed , or by left or right mouse button click, even when the selected target is one ally?

Thanks the cryptic team for a grate fun game.
Sebas.
Lt. Commander
# 1067
02-28-2011, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
No, this gives me NO incentive to replay these missions at all. As I said, lots of people replayed these chains before up to five times in order to outfit their captain and entire away team, because what you got out of it was weapons you could keep with you for your entire career (at least until you get to VA1 and upgrade to Mk XI purples). Now nobody will replay them at all, because it's far more trouble than it's worth. Nobody is going to replay an hours long mission chain three to five times at every new rank to get weapons that have no real benefits vs. the commons or greens and blues you can craft or mission for with a lot less trouble. So what were really nice items are basically just taken out of game by this change.
I replay the previously mentioned missions, and have done for just the same reason that Spots mentioned. Maybe because we did not always have items that leveled with us, I don't find myself as attached as you seem to be to some item you perhaps carried around with you from Commander to VA.

I do not know about you, but I have been replaying missions on my alts, and intend to for some time, some for the enjoyment factor, some because it has an extra reward at the end that I want to equip, and sometimes because it helps bridge the xp gap between content on my KDF...
Lt. Commander
# 1068
02-28-2011, 05:34 AM
will we ever see the limets on what BO and what consoles you can slot on a ship removed? it would probibly be a nightmare to balance for pvp, but as an engineer in a cruser i feel i have way too many engineering powers, with my tactical alt i find the commander tactical BO powers pail in comparison to science ones.

any chance of getting hats, helmets and other head ware into the game? i'd love to have one of the hoods used by bajorans, vulcans romulans and remans on my off duty uniform.

i'd realy like to see a mission chain where you had to face mirror universe yourself, is this even possible?

is anything happening about combat pets? i know targs we're mentioned a while back as a longterm goal.

can we please have something else to do with bound items? other than selling to a metchent or just tossing them.

please no more maths minigames, its the 24th century, surly the charicters have access to a calculater

are we going to see more home worlds? orion, gorn, batazed...

are the ferengi ever going to play a bigger part in the game? maybe add their teritory to the map
Lt. Commander
# 1069
02-28-2011, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
i'd realy like to see a mission chain where you had to face mirror universe yourself, is this even possible?
Oooh, yes please!

I was recently discussing how cool this would be with a fleet mate! Battling your mirror alternate in a mirror universe mission or story arc would be really really cool.
Lt. Commander
# 1070
02-28-2011, 06:47 AM
1)When is the Klingon faction going to be caught up with the Federation faction with Klingon specific content?

2) When is the Klingon faction going to have equal number of ships to choose from like the Federation faction?

3) When is PVP going to be revamped with new maps? Space or ground. Or even a map where you do both space first then ground?

4) When can we send attachments to the Idea's we send in on the thread Short, Mid and Long term going to be fixed? As a picture of the idea is worth a thousand words like for example picture of a revamped galaxy map or new uniform.
Closed Thread