Lt. Commander
# 121
02-23-2011, 02:38 PM
Even though a relatively small percentage of the player base is currently using them, will STF's be getting any love soon? They've been "in development" on engineering reports for many months now with no word on any improvements coming.
Lt. Commander
# 122 New Ships
02-23-2011, 02:41 PM
Are we (the Klingon's) going to see any new ships (i.e. Science specific)

First, LOVE the weeklys and i am someone that can wait for new one's to come out. Especially with the quality and the great deal of love that has been but in to creating them. What kind of things are we going to see in the next "five" or so Feature Episodes?

What plans have been talked about regarding redoing the specing in STO?
Lt. Commander
# 123
02-23-2011, 02:41 PM
Two uniform questions: Will we get a sleeveless MU captain's tunic like Kirk wore in 'Mirror, Mirror'? Will we get access to hoods on either uniforms or off-duty outfits like some of the Romulan miners wore in Ep. 2 of 'Cloaked Intentions'?
Lt. Commander
# 124
02-23-2011, 02:42 PM
Just a very trivial question. Any chance in the future we can beam down to Earth itself?
Lt. Commander
# 125
02-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Can we see kits available for our BO's plz. They have always seemed to naked without one.
Lt. Commander
# 126
02-23-2011, 02:45 PM
--------------------------
Lt. Commander
# 127
02-23-2011, 02:45 PM
When the "Alt your Bridge Officer" feature is added, will we need to have an empty character slot available or will we get additional character slots for these characters?
Lt. Commander
Will we see an update for the Soveriegn? To be more specific, will it be given a special feature that makes it unique to it's ship class? Like some special ability that resembles its film counterpart?

Are there any plans to end the Federation/Klingon war? With both factions fighting the Borg, the Undine and the Romulans AND they've helped each other out on several occasions, wouldn't they, at this point, be allies again? I'm not playing as a Klingon until this happens.

Will crafting be expanded to ship design? Will we be able to craft our own starships giving them special abilities and customizing the Bridge Officer slots?

Will we be able to pilot inside Spacedock? Are you working on a way for us to see player ships inside Spacedock from the shipyard?

I really liked the new cut scenes from the new series! Will there be more use of these in other missions? Will these be our new loading screens?

How soon will we be able to design our own ship interiors?

When can we expect San Fransisco to be a playable map? Could we possibly design other Earth locations using Foundry? Like we'll submit a building we would like rendered and then lay it out on the map.

I hope at least one of my questions gets answered
Lt. Commander
# 129
02-23-2011, 02:46 PM
at end game will we ever see a big summing up type mission in each sector, maybe as a STF? i feel a little bit annoyed at flying through the sirus sector with all it's problems to get to gamma oranis, which is light years away from the federations back yard.
Lt. Commander
# 130
02-23-2011, 02:48 PM
Now that Multi-Vector Assault Mode will be tied to a console and not a new ship, will there be more console-based abilites coming for other Tier 5 ships?
Closed Thread