1. When can we finally count with the new STF's? Do we have to wait until season 4 or will we get them earlier? The existing ones are great (except the boss part in terradome, which would need a better resquawn point), but we need more stuff.
2. Can we get back the fleet management search function, that was involved in the game a long time ago?
3. Will we get other ship interiors than the TOS interiors also? Can't expect to see Galaxy Class Interiors finally in a Star Trek Game.
4. Can we get back DS9 Fleetaction for the VA rank please?
5. The warp out animation of the intrepid, the nova and some other class ships is bugged since months now.
So can we expect a fix for that next time?
6. Can we expect a fix for the loot window, so that we can see the exact stats of an item before we have to decide whether to need or the greed?
I know Gozer is supposed to be working on "Into the Hive," but will we ever see the "Children of Khan" STF? I've been curious about that one ever since I received the mission back in the closed beta, when you got it by entering Wolf-359.
Hi there Fractal this was answered last time
Q: John_pain: Will we ever see the Children of Khan as an STF or a Feature Episode series?
A: We wanted to get this in for Season 2, but it has been postponed since then. So yes, we want to see the Children of Khan in game at some point, and you may see them in a Feature Episode series in the near future.
o) Dialog spam. will older missions get the new and shiny bridge officer communications that look like system messages?
also in that category... 'You can now dock at ESD/DS9/Etc.. would you like to dock now?" and "would you like to warp to XXXXX" ... could you turn that into one of the sector-space "enter <system>" type of message instead.
(especially bothersome when you leave DS9 and immediately get asked if you want to dock again?
don't beg, it makes you look desperate... I've already decided to leave.)
o) Bridge officer sorting options? now they're all just in a jumble. I want to keep my Away-team separate from my bridge officers in the list. (for instance)... drag-n'-drop please
o) Will you ever allow enter, escape, and the arrow-keys on the character selection screen?
o) Now that you've coloured tribbles by rarity... will you do the same with BOs?
o) Mission tracking is a bit... confusing if you have several missions active at once. I don't want to track all missions. just the one I'm *actually* on. 'set primary' is good and all, but I'd rather it be totally up to me. "track this, this and that.. but not these" so I can have all missions in a sector showing, but nothing else.
Are there plans to aquire mor BOs at VA level through some kind of reward or vendor system? Additionally will you be finally fixing traits like the human "Leadership" and other to actually work and add space traits for all races to use?