Lt. Commander
# 501
02-24-2011, 05:07 AM
When will Fleet Starbases become available, and can we have more information on them? I.e,.. Will FADM and ADM get their own offices?, how much customization?

This is honestly the feature I am most excited about for STO.
Lt. Commander
# 502 I have a dream ....
02-24-2011, 05:08 AM
I would like to know if you have thought to introduce these things in the near future or in the distant one ( or at least take them into consideration):
- it will be nice if you would make an accolade ( like the ambasador one) in wich at the end of it you could aquire a ship from the other faction ( like the BO's).
- also related to this I would like to see some missions in wich you could make a planetery bombardment ( like in star trek armada) - I think it would be nice to introduce them in the exploration clusters you have now.
- are you planning in introducing espionage missions ( it would be cool ) for both factions.
- and a more pressing issue, are you gonna introduce more BO that we can aquire at VA level that have unique passives for space combat?

Keep up to the good work Cryptic!
Lt. Commander
# 503 Character Progression/leveling
02-24-2011, 05:14 AM
I love STO.

Awesome Game. Play it every day.

BUT.. im a little worried at the fact that there are only so many canon ranks that we can achieve before we run out.

Are you planning on stretching out the ranks?? for example, instead of each rank being 10 levels making them 15-20??

Another option is a career line where we uncover secret plots in starfleet to control the quadrant and we have to join section 31 to root out the evil doers. when we join section 31 i would assume we would have to rise through the ranks, do missions to gain the trust of other section 31 members (NEW DXP SYSTEM involving covert operations).

This could potentially double the ranking system as well as add an epic story arc.

P.S.even if you dont go with the section 31 career option, the section 31 version of the DXP system is still cool and would be awesome if we were able to get Sloanes uniform that he wears on DS9 as a reward.
Lt. Commander
# 504 Holographic bridge officer
02-24-2011, 05:15 AM
Are there any plans to make the holographic bridge officer customizable? and why doesn't he appear on the bridge even though there are spaces available?
Lt. Commander
# 505
02-24-2011, 05:17 AM
Could we have separate difficulty settings for ground and space combat?
Lt. Commander
# 506 Shuttles
02-24-2011, 05:17 AM
Will there be another shuttle mission with more Ship Tokens? I'd love to have the Captain's Yaght
Lt. Commander
# 507
02-24-2011, 05:23 AM
Are there any plans to increase warp speeds for normal ships in excess of warp 10? The Galaxy-X was capable of going at warp 13 (and i know that in voyager they said warp 10 was infinite velocity, and going any faster would be impossible, but you could make something up to counter it, like they accidentally went to infinite velocity). So I guess what I'm asking is, will you be "revamping warp speed in sector space and would engine type and mark have any effect on warp speeds if you were to change the current system?
Lt. Commander
# 508
02-24-2011, 05:26 AM
When will you release a Mac version?
Lt. Commander
# 509 T5 Connie "No Refit"
02-24-2011, 05:26 AM
Will we ever see the 1966/67 version? Some people seem to have chip on the shoulder about using old ships. I do not mean the refit. I know this version is one of the most ask for as well.
Lt. Commander
# 510
02-24-2011, 05:42 AM
Hey guys,

First, I think it was dstahl that mentioned that the team was looking at creating a universal crew uniform slot for our ships NPC's. Is this still on the table or has it been descoped?

Second, many in our fleet have confused the upcoming changes in the crew system (i.e. promoting a BO to Chief Engineer) to the ability to physically place that Engineer in engineering. While it would be great to walk into sickbay and see my science officers, I have no solid confirmation that that is what is coming.

I just want to set expectations correctly.
Closed Thread